Seven

We had just gotten off the subway and were walking up to the cab. He opened the door for me and I got in, he got in after and told the driver where to go..

I walked up to Syds house and I saw Tommy's car in front, I knocked and I heard screaming come from the house. They opened it and all laughed and hugged us.

Vee "You guys drinking already?"
Syd "Maybr?"
Timotheé "Save some for us Syd?"
Tommy "Your back!"
Timotheé "I've been back."
Syd "Come in come in!"

We walked in and I put my purse by the door and walked into the kitchen. The boys were in the living room and the girls were sitting at the table.

Liv "So how's life been?"
Vee "Good!"
Syd "Saw you on the billboard, congrats!"
Vee "Thank you!"
Liv "I'm not supposed to say anything yet, but we are looking for model to try on some new clothes. You in?"
Vee "Yeah totally! I'll let my manager know, or email my manager. But Syd how's the business going?"
Syd "It's going good! It was rocky at first but the sales are great right now and just focusing on what the next launch of clothes will be."
Jack "Aye girls, the fire is ready!"
Liv "That reminds me, let me check the soup."

I walked outside and sat down on bench, Timotheé sat next to me and so did Jack.

Jack "How have you guys been?"
Timotheé "Good, we got a cat."
Jack "Vee made you huh?"
Timotheé "Kinda."
Vee "Leave Elio alone!"
Timotheé "How's the music business?"
Jack "It's alright, might be a model like Vee."
Vee "You should!"
Jack "I don't know, I kinda wanna make my own clothes as well."
Timotheé "Do both? If you need I know some people who would like to help you."
Jack "Really?"
Timotheé "Yeah I'm sure Vee knows people as well."
Vee "Yeah! I know some models who are looking for more opportunities, they would be down to model."
Jack "Bet! Let me call my mom!"

He got up and walked inside, Liv and Tommy walked out and Liv had bowls of soup for everyone. I grabbed one and Tommy gave me some bread for it as well, everyone came out and started sitting down.

Timotheé "This bread is really good."
Tommy "Thanks! It took awhile to get it right."
Vee "Becoming a bread boy Tommy?"
Tommy "Yeah, it helps me release stress."
Jack "You knows there's sex right?"
Liv "He likes to bang his bread more than me."
Syd "Whose banging what?"
Jack "Tommy bangs his bread more than Liv."
Syd "You guys are gross, plus it doesn't matter. Not everyone has to have sex."

I started eating my soup and bread, it felt good since it was kinda cold outside. They continued to talk but thank god it wasn't the same subject, It seemed like Jack still wanted to talk about it though.

Vee "Jack why do you keep going back to the sex talk?"
Liv "He probably hasn't gotten some in awhile."
Jack "Not true."
Vee "Be honest."
Jack "Well, I've been talking to someone but I don't know. I feel stuck you know?"
Syd "Do you really like her?"
Jack "Yeah, but she wants to move so fast."
Vee "How?"
Jack "Like be in a relationship already."
Timotheé "How long has this been going on?"
Jack "For like 3 months already."
Vee "Maybe that's why, you shouldn't be scared to be in a relationship."
Jack "I know but at the same time I don't know."
Syd "Fuck it, you only live once, plus your still young, you have time".
Jack "You know what your right, imma go call her."

He got up and walked inside, I continued to eat and after we were all done eating we went inside. Liv took these pictures of Timotheé and I,

 Liv took these pictures of Timotheé and I,

I posted the first one on my Instagram and Timotheé posted the second one

I posted the first one on my Instagram and Timotheé posted the second one. I sat on the couch and Syd took some games out and placed them on the coffee table.

Vee "Let's play cards against humanity!"
Timotheé "I'll give everyone the cards."
Liv "Make sure to shuffle them up a bit."
Timotheé "Will do."

         ° 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 𐐪𐑂 ° The next morning

I woke up and Timotheé had his hands wrapped around me, I kinda got a little drunk last night. I barley remember how we got home, I got up and went to go get a glass of water.

Timotheé "Why'd you leave bed?"
Vee "I was thirsty."
Timotheé "Come back."
Vee "I will, just hold on."

He walked back into the room, and I drank some water. I checked Elios food and water bowl, I gave him some more food and some water. After that I picked him up and brought him to the room and laid next to Timotheé.

Vee "What did i miss?"
Timotheé "Nothing, when is your next shoot?"
Vee "Tomorrow why?"
Timotheé "Wondering."

He had this smirk on his face, he wasn't just wondering. Did he wanna do something, but was afraid to ask? Or was he actually just checking?

Vee "What's wrong?"
Timotheé "I just wanna get alone with you."
Vee "Me too, my love."
Timotheé "I have a question."
Vee "What is it?"
Timotheé "Do you wanna go to France?"