chapter 14

elijah wondered did mikael and elena have feelings for one another? if so are they together? all elijah wanted is for elena to be happy if mikael makes her happy then so be it? but elijah always had feelings for elena but it seems elena didnt return the feelings elijah was now home he told his mother what his father told him to say to her so esther went and made a plan elijah was right in the middle of it of course they didnt know that elijah would rather  be killed or daggered than hurt elena that was why he is helping mikael to keep elena safe he knows that elena is now a vampire and of jeremy he wanted to be one aswell but he still wanted to protect her why he didnt know.

meanwhile elena and jermey woke up now vampires and they were happy that they get to spend the rest of forever together elena was looking over her shoulder at mikael and mikael was looking at elena right then mikael knew that elena had feelings for him but he didnt know what to do next jeremy noticed this and decicied to go and talk to mikael  about elena "mikael elena be safe here with damon and stefan for an hour  we need to talk" jermey said mikael nodded he agreed so off they went stefan nd damon was left babysitting elena stefan was alright about it but damon on the other wasnt so happy to babysitting a baby vampire who can now look after herself but he did it anyways.

on there walk jermey and mikael was talking about elena mikael told jermey that he did have feelings for his sister "i have had these feelings since the first time i saw your sister young jermey but i didnt think she felt the same way about me until today" mikael said