I blame my dad for making me like that.

But for some reasons I never had a problem with parties, maybe because it's always dark so you can't see anyone and liquor always makes me forget that I hate being around people.

"No" I said getting serious since I told Noami before I hated stuff like that.

"Please, it would be so fun the rides and the food oh my gosh the food is going to be so good" Noami whined while sitting up.

"It would be like a best friend date like how we be having our little fake lunch dates" Noami said with a puppy dog face as I laid on the bed.

Ugh I know this probably sound fuck up but when she said date my heart started to beat fast. Like I would really enjoy that especially since my feelings I have for Noami will probably never go away any time soon so why not.

"Okay fine" I said closing my eyes

"But only for 1 hour and then we leave" I added sitting up.

"Okay, I'm going to get ready. Can you pick out me some clothes" Noami said getting up rushing to the bathroom.

I giggled watching her skip there.

Noami really was taking over me, she had me hooked and we aren't even together just best friends. The clothes and shoes I bought her is here since she feel like her auntie would sell them and she had her on tooth brush and towels.

I know it was normal for best friends to be this close but I just can't help to think we was closer than that. Either though we wasn't to her Im nothing more, just her best friend.

But I was okay with that.

"Sky look at that one, it look scary ass hell" Noami said as she pointed to the ride that went side to side and got higher.

"Not really"I said looking at her

As i expected the carnival was packed, I mean people brung their kids and the whole family here.

"Can you look kind of happy to be here because your being boring right now" Noami said while pinching me.

"You the one who scared to ride them so how I'm boring" I said while rubbing my arm where she pinched me.

"Okay fine let's go on that big scary one" She said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the ride.

I can't lie her hands being in mines made me all types of happy.

"Hey sky!" I heard someone scream my name causing me to turn around and Noami to stop and look to.

"Oh look its Georgia, your girl friend" Noami teased knowing how I felt about her.

"Stop playing with me" I said frowning

"I wasn't play-" Noami begin to say but was cut off

"I knew I seen you, what brings you here" Georgia said as she smiled looking at me.

I sighed wishing I didn't run in to her out of all people, don't get me wrong Georgia was pretty ass fuck. She just wasn't my type.

"Noami dragged me here" I said while side eyeing Noami who was trying to slowly ease her way to the cotton candy machine.

"Oh I didn't even see Noami until now, since she all short had stuff. She kind of blended in with the kids" Georgia said being slick.

I don't know why but Georgia never liked Noami and that's one of the reasons I can't stand her, she would say slick shit to Noami and think it's cute until I put her in place.

Noami can handle her self but I always choose to handle it for her since Georgia is shady towards her because of me.

Before I could say anything Noami said something.

"Girl for you information I'm 4'8 and that's very tall in my eyes the fuck" Noami said sounding all proud and shit.

I covered my mouth trying to hold in my laugh cause there's no way in hell she thinks 4'8 is tall.

"I mean what ever, I guess since you look like a kid you think like one too" Georgia said making me stop laughing

"Look Georgia if you only came here to ruin our best friend time please leave" I said before pulling Noami away before she can say something els that makes this little conversation turn in to a fight.

"Wait why you pull me off, I needed to tell her about her self" Noami said frowning.

"Because you don't care where you at you fight anyone" I said looking at her as she smiled innocently.

"You damn right" She said still smiling

"Plus I don't know why she always start with me like I did something to her like damn" Noami said as we made it to the ride.

"That's because she think we more than best friends" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ew, she think I'm gay?" Noami said with a scrunched up face.

"You is though" I said teasing her.

"No I'm notttt" Noami said whining.

"You is just admit it" I said

"Sky I'm about to hit you" she said as we got in the ride.

"If you was gay we wouldn't be best friends" I said winking at her, teasing her some more

"I-" She said being laughing

"Sky you is to much for me" Noami added before dying laughing.

Even though she thought I was planning, it felt good to all ways tell her she would be my first option if we would even got in to that type of relationship.

I just wish she felt the same how I felt about her

The feeling of being in love with her....

———

Georgia down below.

I just love writing them!

How y'all feel about Georgia?

Anyways make sure to vote and comment!!