Chapter 13: Truths

Start from the beginning

It was one of the boy's quirks. His quirk allowed him to play tricks with the brain. Now he figured one of them out. And he knew that it was the purple streaked haired boy. He was the one who started sweating more and more. 'Must be due to the usage of his quirk,' he thought.

The two older boys noticed that the silvered haired boy was just looking at him now. They knew that they were figured out. "And you? What's your quirk?" He knew the purple-streaked hair boy's already and didn't bother asking him. Although when he asked the question the ponytailed boy turned red. 

"I have no need to answer you," he growled.

"Fine then have it your way." The silver haired boy crossed his arms knowing he was going to fight. "Well then, since we're doing this, allow me to introduce myself properly. My name is Kai Sakamoto." He grinned as he stood to face the two properly. "And I'm going to beat the crap out of you." 

Kai Sakamoto 
Quirk: Force

He can pull or push anyone or anything towards him or as far as he wishes within a certain distance. 

"A weakling like you should be no problem at all," the purple streaks said. But inside Kai was laughing. He was laughing because he knew how to use his quirk. Use it good. 

"Alright then. Take the first hit. I dare you," Kai dared them both to come at him. Using his quirk required concentration and he needed to focus on his target or else it wouldn't work. He saw that they were both going to use their knives in this battle but that wouldn't be a problem. 

Until a bad thought crossed his head. 'Maybe I should let them hit me with the knives at least once. Per each,' he thought. Kai does self-harm to himself and strangely likes the feel of the knife against his skin to matter the pain. At least if they hit him it wouldn't be considered as cutting himself, right? But he went with that plan anyways.

Together the two boys charged at him, their knives both ready to kill him. They didn't seem to care if they got in trouble for murder. Still, something told him to "avenge" the brown haired girl even though he didn't know her. So he wouldn't let himself be killed no matter how much he had already wanted to die. Die for the things going on at home, school, how he felt, anything and everything.

"Come here you-" real quick in  a flash Kai had dodged the two boys. "W-what?" The two stood in shock that Kai had dodged them both. "You said-"

"Fine. Fine. I'll let you come at me for real this time." 

"You better," the ponytail dude said. He lunged at him with his knife but for the fun of it, Kai let him slash him with the knife. Oh, how it felt nice to him. "See that! I got him!"

"Only because I wanted you to," Kai replied. With his finger he scrapped up some blood and licked it off with his tongue. That may say he's "that" person but he's not. "Now it's my turn," he jumped up and down (in his mind) with excitement, his eyes wide he looked psychotic. 

But he didn't even move. Not once did he move. "Yo, weakling, why ain't you moving? Huh? Scared, right?" But Kai just laughed. 

"If only you knew," he said while shaking his head. He looked up and directly at the two boys. His hair slightly glowed while his eyes shone brighter. He was using his quirk.

One look was all it took and they were both pushed back far into a bush. They up immediately and threw their knives at him. But he caught those in mid-air with just putting his arm out to stop them. Kai let out a long yawn. "Am I weak now? C'mon I think I'm ready for some hand-to-hand combat now don't 'cha think?" He tilted his head to the side with a puppy dog face.