Chapter 12: Unexpected

Start from the beginning

"W-what?! Are you crazy?! Jealous of who!? Who would I have a reason to be jealous at? Nobody clearly. Why do you think that? You're wrong! I am definitely not jealous. Who am I even jealous of? You know, I'm not but who do you think it is. But I'm NOT!" Okay I was joking but she was turning red and sweating. Not to mention all she kept rambling about just now.

✨💡LIGHT BULB!💡✨

"The cheerleader captain?" Now I pieced together some facts about how the captain rubbed her hands all over my arms during the performance. Ew! I wasn't even attracted to her!

"Why in the world would I be jealous of some bitch like her!? You're crazy Kaminari crazy!" 

"Fine! Believe what you wanna believe." I put my hands up in defeat. "But back to what I originally wanted to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Since I still feel sorry for making you go through that cheerleading experience again, how about I take you to go get some food real quick? Just you and me," I asked her. I prayed inside my mind she would say yes. It wouldn't be a date but it would still be nice.

"Umm, sure I guess. I'll bring our stuff first."

"YAY! Thanks Jiro!" I jumped up and hugged her tightly for a good minute.

"K-kaminari? I c-can't breathe," she told me. I let go as she said that.

"Whoops sorry." When I looked at her she was all red. Maybe from hugging her too tightly? I wouldn't think so. I just shrugged it off and went to help Jiro gather our items so we could go eat.

(By the way she was blushing because he hugged her.)

It didn't take long to get it together. Most of our stuff was already inside. We put the guitar bags and our backpacks over our shoulders and headed out. We were hungry so the first place we found we stopped to eat.

It was a ramen place that we found. After ordering our ramen we decided to give Bakugo and Kirishima a call.  I called Kiri's phone but he didn't answer so I called BakuBro's. 

"Yo Baku!"

"What the fuck do you want Dunce Face!?" Welp just his normal self as usual.

"Don't you want to know how we're doing?" I turned the phone so he could see Jiro. 

"Great! Now we know that both you and Earphones are still alive. Now what?"

"Wait! Where's Kirishima? He didn't answer my call."

"Well now that you brought it up he's been on a call with Raccoon Eyes for about an hour already. And let me tell you it's damn annoying hearing them talk about whatever shit they're talking about. Something about them dating or something," I had turned the phone back and saw Bakugo roll his eyes.

"You jealous?" I asked him.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE JEALOUS!? Just because he is talking mushy stuff to Raccoon Eyes!?" 

"Well, yes?" 

"Imma hang up now," Bakugo said as he reached for the button.

"Wait! Bakugo!" Jiro grabbed the phone out of my hands to stop him from pressing the button. 

"What do you want?"

"Well, the reason we called was because Kaminari wanted to show you what we got today." She looked over at me and I nodded.

"In honor of you being the best we ordered spicy ramen. Since you like spicy food and we couldn't be there with you we ordered our own and gonna eat it in honor of you." I gave him a smile.