Chapter 11: Cheerleaders

Start from the beginning

To my right there was a group of girls in cheerleaders outfits. Short skirts and clothes that revealed most of their bodies. I just happened to overhear some of their conversations. "What should we do?" "man, I can't wait to go back home." "Japan is nice" "It's going to be weird going back to America" Huh. So they're American.

The three girls looked at me a waved a hand in front of me. "Hello~ Kaminari?" Kya brke me out of a trance that I was in. "You alive?" Ta-da! An idea popped into my mind. My eyes caught extra uniforms inside one of their bags (they were not that far away). It's time to give these three girls payback.

"You owe me. All of you," I said with a grin sliding up on my face.

"Oh no. No. No No. I am NOT doing that," Jiro told me. She already knew what it was like when it happened at the Sports Festival. I regret nothing. Her in a cheerleader outfit was one of my greatest memories.

"You're not doing what, Jiro?" Aria asked her. Then she saw my face and the cheerleaders and turned red. She knew. "What the hell are you thinking Kaminari?!" She slapped me on my face.

"OW! Aria! It's only fair though! You all owe me! Remember?" Kya tapped her sister's shoulder and nodded. "You too Kya." She turned as red as a beet once the words left my mouth. 

"N-no!"

"Hey, you did it too." She looked down at her camera in her hands. 

"Fine!"

Jiro looked pure confused when I was talking to Aria and Kya. "Should I know?" She asked. All at the same time the three if us said, "No! It's nothing!" While shaking our hands in front of us. "a-huh. Imma find out soon." Yikes. Imma be in more trouble if she finds out.

"Well, get to it then! Let's see," I told them with my arms crossed over my chest. They all glared at me with angry eyes. Jiro probably the angriest. They went up to the group of girls and started to ask them. They pointed in my direction and a held up a hand in greetings.

They looked so pretty, especially Jiro. Their shirts came up to the high knee and their tops only covered half of their body. The top part that is.

There was a light brown haired girl in the front. She must be the captain. "Alright girls! Let's give this cute electric boy something to goggle over!" She said as she raised a pom pom up in the air. 

*Jiro*

"Alright girls! Let's give this cute electric boy something to goggle over!" the captain of the girls said. I don't know why but her saying that about Kaminari made a weird feeling rise in my chest. Isn't it enough with these stupid uniforms on?

"Are you okay Jiro?" Aria said from beside me. "You look angry." Oh shit I didn't realize. 

"I-I'm fine. I'm just really mad at Kaminari, that's all."

"If you say so."

"Ready girls?!" A group of people started forming but Kaminari remained at the front. Crap! He pulled out his phone and started recording. I-. "Let's try to make it a little sexy now, okay?" What the-? Did she just say that?! "3. 2. 1!" Nope! I was not doing that. We raised the pom-poms, me still doing this against my will. I peered over and saw that Kya was really into it.  

We raised out hands up, some jumped, some gave looks to Kaminari that made me jealous, and the captain even went to the front of the crowd to hold Kaminari arms. "Did she just-" I swore I just saw the captain rub her hands on Kaminari's arms. 

I was about to throw my pom-pom down and storm off when I realized that we finished. There was a loud applause from the crowd. The girls around me all smiled. It didn't take me long to notice that I was the only one that wasn't really smiling. Why would I? I'm mad at the cheerleader captain for some reason and at Kaminari! They're perfect for each other in that case.

"Wanna go change back?" A shorter girl with bronze pigtails asked us.

"Sure. Thanks!" Aria kindly replied. Dang how does this girl do it? 

We headed towards the restrooms and quickly changed out of the uniforms. I got done first, changed into my black tank-top and but my hoodie over it. I wore my sweats that were comfortable on my legs. Aria got done after Kya did and when she came we headed out. Time to punch a Pikachu.

"Oh there you are! Thanks for the uniforms. You all did a good job today," the short, light brown haired girl told us once she found us. We handed them over without a word. Well, I did anyways. Kya started talking to her. "You're from the USA? That's cool! I've been there once for a class trip!" Kya was telling the girl. 

"Her talking about school makes me remember," Aria mumbled to herself. Hearing her story almost made me feel bad for her. 

"Oi! Jiro! Aria! Kya! Where are you?" But first it's time to kill a Pikachu. 

I was about to follow the voice and go kill him until Aria placed a hand on my shoulder. "Calm, Jiro. C'mon. A punch or two or even a jab with your earphone jacks would be enough." Great. Another Yao-Momo. Acting just like a mom. Not that I have anything against Momo! She's still my second closest friend, next to the person I'm about to kill, but she can act overprotective sometimes. I wonder how she's doing.

"Fine! I'll try my best." I rolled my eyes and walked over to Kaminari.

"Oh there you are. I was just about t-" Nope. I lied. I started jabbing him wherever I could with my earphone jacks and punching him. I even snuck in a small kick. "OW! OW! OW! JIRO!!! PLEASE STOP!!!" Self defense must have kicked it because he then shocked me with his electricity. 

"K-KA-KAMINARI!!!! STOP THAT!" He stopped right as I told him to. Aye this was getting to be too much.

"Jiro! I told you none of that!" Our new blue haired friend came by and helped us both up. She had put her hair in a high ponytail today and it looked good like that I thought.

"Sorry! Okay?" I told her while crossing my arms across my chest. I turned to face Kaminari. "And you? What do you have to say for yourself?

"I-" He stayed silent.

"You already sent it to Bakugo, Kirishima, Ashido, and Sero?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He showed me his phone where I saw that he did send the video and what everyone was saying. A voice in my head told me to stay calm. I'll try, I said inside. "Fine! Forget about it. Oh, and the captain probably wants to ask you out or something." I pushed through the people to get to my corner. Man that was annoying. But still, I don't think I could've hid that tone of jealousy when I told him about the captain.

Why should I care? She's from the USA and is prettier and-
Yeah. Let's just forget about it. "Jiro?"

-Hello people! Sorry for the last update! I am still continuing the story since I love writing it so much but some updates might be slow since I was halfway through the quarter and I have more work but I will try my best to update as fast as I can! Remember to tell me what you think about the story! Feedback is welcomed!-

-WolfHawk-