"Right..." Alana sighed, "It's strange isn't it?" Alana looked at her sister, "A town, unknown to everyone but it exists," Alana said.

"Maybe it's one of those hidden gems," Emma said.

"Yeah, but where the gem?" Alana asked and they chuckled before walking through the festival.

Elsewhere, Mary Margaret and Leroy walked up to their first door, Leroy knocked on the door and a man answered the door eating a carrot with a woman beside him.

"Hi. We're selling candles for Miner's Day," Mary Margaret said with a big smile as Leroy stood beside her with two boxes.

 We're selling candles for Miner's Day," Mary Margaret said with a big smile as Leroy stood beside her with two boxes

"We're not interested," The woman said and shut the door.

Mary Margaret and Leroy tried several more houses but each time they had the door slammed in their faces.

Flashback

Dreamy and the rest of the dwarves were eating and drinking at a tavern. Dreamy was sitting off to the side by himself and Bossy joined him.

"What's the matter? You barely touched your food," Bossy said.

"I don't know. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I don't feel at all like myself. Maybe I should have Doc take a look at me," Dreamy said.

"You're going to trust a dwarf that got his medical degree from a pickaxe? I wouldn't worry about it. Dwarves don't get sick. It must be in your head," Bossy said.

Belle who was sitting at the next table overheard them, "It's not his head, it's his heart," She looked at them as they turned to her, "You're in love," Belle said.

"Well, that's impossible. Dwarves can't fall in love," Bossy said.

"Trust us," Delphinia walked over with two steins, "We both know love and you're in it," Delphinia sat in front of Belle, putting the drinks on the table.