☯prologue☯

It was nightfall in the hidden leaf village and only certain people were awake one was a man who was tall with dark hair and pale purple eyes walking down the street with a basket in his arms with a bundle of dark indigo. He paid no mind to the few people walking around as he made his way to the gate and away from the village with the basket still in hand with only one thing in mind.

By the time he stopped walking he was outside of the hidden cloud village where another man was waiting for him. He had dark skin and had blond hair slicked back there were no words shared as the dark haired man gave the blonde haired man the basket and left.

The man looked down at the basket and moved the dark indigo blanket and there curled up was a small child with midnight hair and porcelain skin but there was a sort of tattoo on her chest, upon closer inspection the man realized it was the Eight Trigrams Sealing mark used mostly for sealing tailed beast in the hidden leaf village.

The cold wind of the night woke the child but she did not make a sound; she only opened her eyes and stared at him. When his eyes met hers his own eyes widened in surprise as he stared into pale purple eyes of the child in front of him that is when he realized that he was holding a hyuga child she reached for him and he moved his free hand to gently hover over her body. She lightly grabbed his hand and smiled so that her gums were showing and giggled this brought a small smile to his face and he gently re wrapped the child in the same indigo cloth and started his trek back to the raikage tower and to her new home.

☯time skip 4 year☯

It had been 4 years since the fourth raikage named A and his partner/little brother killer bee had adopted the hyuga girl as their little sister who he named taiyo meaning soft sunlight. She was 4 and a half years old now and she still had the indigo blanket she had when she first arrived and still held onto it wherever she went at the time she was with an eleven year old killer bee playing in the mountain forest when she wondered off when bee wasn't paying attention.

She wondered until she found a meadow with a bunch of pretty flowers in it but what she didn't know was that there were some rouge shinobi near her until she was grabbed from behind and had a hand held over her mouth she tried to scream but it was muffled by the hand around her mouth "shut up" yelled the man behind her.

She tried to struggle but another man grabbed both her arms and legs and pinned her down when three more rouge shinobi walked out of the forest and into the meadow with the man in the middle leading the way "well isn't she just a doll" said the man in the middle most likely the leader of the group "she should cost a good amount of money with her eyes" he said to the other four with a sadistic smile "knock her out" he commanded and just like that taiyo was hit in the stomach and she was taken into the black oblivion.

When she woke up she was in a big room in front of a cage 'what are you doing here child' said a stern voice taiyo turned around and looked up at the entrance of the cage there sat a giant blue cat maid out of fire without even thinking she blurted out the first words that popped into her head "pretty" she said walking to the cage and putting her hands on the bars.

The feline chuckled softly 'my name is matatabi child I am the two tailed beast' "woah well you are very handsome mananabi my name is taiyo but you can call me tai if you want" she replied softly 'I think I will call you sunshine is that okay taiyo' he replied she only nodded her head softly 'I will help you sunshine but I will need control of your body okay' "why are you helping me mananabi" she asked him 'because you are a better host than any other I have had before you and I like you' he said and then she let him take control.

The rogue shinobi had tied up her body and were sitting by a fire it was around twelve at night when out of nowhere taiyos body was covered in blue flames like a shell around her body and her eyes opened but instead of her normal hyuga eyes she had one green eye and one yellow eye then two cat tails and cat ears appeared out of the same flame like shell.

'How dare you touch this young child's body you foul humans' she said with an almost echo of matatabi's voice with her eyes glowing "it's a monster run" yelled one of the rogue ninja they didn't get the chance to run as there was a big explosion of blue flames from around her

In the distance the young killer bee and the fourth raikage where searching for taiyo when they saw the explosion and went to check it out , when they arrived they saw taiyo still with matatabi in control of her small body standing above the five rouge ninja who were burnt to the point where you couldn't tell who they were anymore she turned around slowly and when there eyes met matatabi said 'who are you to sunshine' when he didn't get a reply he made rapid hand seals that were to fast for the naked eye to see.

'fire style: fire ball jutsu' then she took a deep breath and blew out a massive fireball that put the uchiha to shame, killer be and the raikage moved out of the way just in time so they didn't get burned "stop we are her fam yo yo give back tai-tai bro" killer bee rapped horibly 'can i trust you to take care of this child humans' matatabi said the raikage nodded his head as he said" she is our little sister of course we will. With that said Matatabi nodded and gave control back to taiyo.

She fell unconscious but before she could hit the ground A caught her and picked her up and walked with bee back to the village with taiyo still having an iron grip on her indigo blanket.

what taiyo looked like