XXXXV

A/n: the second is a little bit NSFW, so if you're underage, skip to the next story :)

-------------------------------------------------

We're at our wedding, we invited all our friends -even Lola is here. And It's my turn to say my wedding vow, Atsumu is crying since the first he laid his eyes on me.

"From the very beginning- from the first moment, I may almost say- of my acquaintance with you, your manners, impressing me with the fullest belief of your arrogance, your conceit, and your selfish disdain of the feelings of others, were such as to form the groundwork of disapprobation on which succeeding events have built so immovable a dislike; and I had not known you a month before I felt that you were the last man in the world whom I could ever be prevailed on to marry." everyone laughed "Well, look where we're now" Now I'm trying to hold my tears "You, Miya Atsumu, Till this moment I never knew myself. Like how could I fell so much about someone like I feel for you. Lizzie once said to me 'We all know you to be a proud, unpleasant sort of girl; but this would be nothing if he really liked you.' guess she's right 'cause it doesn't stop you to ask me to marry you, as a reward for your courage You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."

Atsumu didn't let the ceremonial finish, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately. we danced 'cause to be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love, and can't stop loving more and more this man.

"I love you too, Miya Hikari"

---------------------------------------------------

We're finally on our Honeymoon, we choose Ibiza 'cause why not? At the beginning of the night, Atsumu and I played rock-paper-scissors the reward is the winner could drink while the other is sober just to take care.

It would be a good idea if both of us misunderstood the reward, while I thought the winner would drink Atsumu though the winner would be sober. I hope you know what happened.

We went to a party at the beach and we get lost from each other, while I was trying to look for him I was drinking. When I finally found him I touch his shoulder

"Leave me fucking alone, the only woman who can his those pretty lips is Hikari" I laughed, it could work if he wasn't speaking in Japanese, not in Italian. I got closer to him, he realized it was me and kissed my pretty lips, of course, I was touching his handsome abs 'cause I can.

"Babe, are you drink?" I asked

"Why are you screaming? I'm drunk are you drunk?"

"I'm not screaming, you're screaming! I think we missndrustud our game, we should go back to the hotel, give me the keys"

"But I'm not with the keys, it's with you darling" we left the party to look for our keys, even if it's almost impossible 'cause we drink too much. We lay on the sun loungers in the pool, hopeless 'cause we lost our room's key, so I decided to call Osamu

"Samuuuuuuu, we lost our keys" he asked if I'm drunk " a little little bit, could you please come and save us?" I giggle like a silly girl

"You do know that I'm in Japan, right?" I said 'please' "Right, I'll do something-" before I could hear what he's finishing to say, Atsumu grabbed my phone

"Hey Samu, I'm married to Hikari, so she's mine, M-E-N-E" he spelt it wrong "so back off, 'cause you know, later we're going to have a looooong night and she'll only say my name" oh my god, if I wasn't so drunk I would pull him to the pool for embarrassing me, he hang out

"Do you know that I'm asking for help, right?"

"I don't care come here" he taps on his lap, I do what he says 'cause I'm too drunk to ratiocinate... Nah I just want to. I sit on his lap facing him, he raises his chest to kiss me while he squeezes my hips with strength. This hands aren't only skilled for setting the volleyball, lady and gentlemen.