XXXIV

When I woke up it was kinda crazy. My teammates sent me messages that I need to ran to my school, on Saturday, 'cause I didn't pay attention to my class and they said today we would go to the amusement park. I hate amusement parks with all my heart.

Then Atsumu argued with me, I don't understand why we fought, I'm still too sleepy, we're going on a different bus, so I'm sitting with Samu. Maybe that started when I said I hate where we're going and he loves it.

I slept the whole way, and when we arrived Osamu had to drag me out of the bus. I sighed, I don't have any great memories about amusement parks.

Me, Samu, and Suna ride first the roller coaster. The grey-haired boy screamed at the top of his lungs and Rin almost died, I... need to sleep. The second go on was Big wheels, we should call it Big Nap cause the three of us slept. The third ride was Bumper Cars, I did my best to try to drive it but I gave up and let everybody hit me.

We were walking then we find another roller coaster and they convinced me to wait in another queue... then we find Atsumu walking with another girl, she was holding his arms, that scene disgusts me.

"Okay, enough of amusement parks, call me when you go to eat something" I left them and walked back to the bus. Atsumu Miya is the most confusing guy and womanizer in the world. When he does this kind of thing it's like everything we did together he could do with any other girl.

Calling them cute names, holding his arm, talking animatedly, nothing sounds special when he's capable to do this with anyone else. I hate this place and I hate how Atsumu Miya makes me feel.

It's like he has more control over my feelings than me, one-day Tsumu makes me truly happy and the other one he makes me angry. I hate feeling like this.

I struggled to find the bus but 30 minutes later I find it. I laid on my seat, hoping to sleep until this day is over to pretend it never existed. Then I closed my eyes.

I don't know for how long I sleep, probably for too long 'cause the sky was orange, I woke up because I heard crying sounds, I looked around the bus then I found Megu, I asked what happened.

"N-nothing Kyo, don't worry" then I sit next to her in silence and pat her back "I-it's okay, you can have fun in the amusement park" her voice was weak

"I hate this place, I was sleeping the whole time, I'll stay here with you, don't need to tell me what's wrong"

"T-thank you" she cleaned her tears "I like the art club representative since the first year, today I finally found the courage to confess my feelings but he rejected me saying he likes the new member of the club, she doesn't even know to hold a brush" her tears dripped again "Hikari how I hate those guys"

"I understand you, these what make us girls, something we would die for is a curse" I sighed "Come on you need some fresh air, let's go to the amusement park's store" she nodded and we left

The store wasn't too crowded, probably no one is interested to buy those things, we found a mirror and what we saw was terrible, I looked like a zombie and Megu looked like she cried the whole ocean, we laughed.

Minutes later we agreed that this store sucks then we left, we saw a band packing their stuff, Megu went in their direction asking what happened and why they won't play and she come back

"It's sad, their drummer is sick and they can't play, how unfortunate! They would play Twenty One Pilots and that's my favorite band" I sighed, I could stay quiet but I want to make her happy

"Hey, I know to play drums, you would play the new album?" The vocalist nodded "if you want I can play" he asked me to show my abilities and I did

"You're really good, guess we can play today!" Megu tried to convince me to don't do this because of her but ignored her, I went to the stage to join the band.