T H E S E A R C H

Start from the beginning

“THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT, NOW SHE'S GONE” He condemned, Despite Draco's painful head, his anger was seeping and he manage to push Axel away from him, reciprocating the same maddening glare.

“What the fuck are you saying?! You know what you're a good actor Wembley! Did Diana ask you to do this? I heard you talking and I'd be a fool not to know that all this was just an act” Draco seethed, his fists was clenching and his jaw was flexing out of anger. He didn't even know why they're so mad at him.

“HOW COULD YOU THINK THIS IS AN ACT!” Axel grunted, running a hand through his hair from vexation. “YOU CHEATED ON HER YOU TWAT!”

“NO I DID NOT! WHERE DID YOU EVEN GOT THAT FUCKING IDEA YOU TOSSER” Draco bellowed, both of them were about to snap each other's head, in a second they're about to whip each other's wand out and start a duel.

“Oh you fucking bitch”

This time it was Theo who answered, before Draco could even say anything, Theo had advance towards him and landed his fist into Draco's cheek, he felt as if his jaw was dislocated. His mouth fell open from shock and he did the same thing, he took a deep breath and punched Theodore back.

They both stumbled down on the floor and Draco was on top of Theodore, he gave him another punch while Theodore struggled underneath him, they were far too angry with each other. “YOU― YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO PUNCH ME WHEN YOU RUINED EVERYTHING FROM THE BEGINNING” Theodore yelled.

The next moment, Theodore is now strangling Draco in the floor ― “WHO HELD MY GIRLFRIEND'S HAND!” He condemned, he felt his last breath escaping until a small firecracker emitted between him and Theodore, soon enough they were blasted, the spell separated both of them ― Draco was thrown to the wall and slided to the ground while Theo was almost shove in the fireplace, standing in the middle between them was Axel  who had prevented them from killing each other, with his wand.

“Stop it! Both of you!” Axel shifted his wand between Thedore and Draco, who are as of now, Glaring deadly as if they were enemies. “We have to find, Diana alright?”

Draco stood from the ground and so does Theodore, he huffed before furrowing his eyebrows at Axel “What do you mean find? I'm telling you to cut this rubbish, tell Diana to come out now, I know this is an act” his fists was turning pale and white from clenching it so hard.

Theodore and Axel can't believe his guts, they both breathed out from immense annoyance. “Why would she want us to act? She runaway Malfoy! She RUNAWAY because of you!” Axel exclaimed.

Draco did not understand, he shook his head, he didn't believe any single word he said, their statements only make his head throb more painfully.

“You cheated on her mate” Theodore mumbled, the air suddenly got eerie, like a ghost just passed by. He can see the redness in Theo's cheek from his punch, and the look of full hatred from Wembley.

No he did not. He can never cheat on her. He can never do such a thing. He was getting baffled, he doesn't know what they were saying.

“I can't believe you did that, She kept on waiting for you, punishing herself by not eating in those four days you ignored her because she thinks it was her fault that you were mad and then ― I assumed she runaway because she saw the hickeys on your neck” Theo continued, his eyes on the ground.

Axel took a deep breath, he was trying to control himself from killing Malfoy because if he happened to murder him, Diana wouldn't forgive him for the rest of her life. He only wants her safety and her happiness.

“What hickeys?” Draco's eyes were about to pop out of his sockets, he gulped, he couldn't think straight. “What fucking hickeys do you mean?”