she'll be your great

Start from the beginning

"Ok eww"

"Either way... I keep choosing toxic and bad over healthy and amazing. I don't know why I do. I hurt her more than she has ever hurt me and more than Micheal has ever hurt me when I chose him over her that day. I did that. I drove her away. For what? Nothing..", I sigh as we walk towards the kitchen

"You would rather never open up to someone and keep everything that can hurt you away from them. You'd rather the bad over the good because you are scared of having the good, depending on the good, being ok with that good, having the good turn to amazing, and then possibly loosing that good. Your scared of the fall. Trust me when I say this, Y/N and you are exactly the same. You are both too scared of  losing each other to say how you truly feel. But you think that your gonna mess something up and break that good for forever. But I can promise you that if you let her be your good, then..... she'll be your great for forever.", Koda says as we walk to the kitchen hearing    Y/N's and Y/M/N's voices.

"Teenage therapist ass....", I silently poke at her

Ok wow please Koda can you just become my therapist....

—-

I walk past Y/N on the bar sitting and I go greet Mom (Anna is gonna call her mom bcuz it's practically her mom).

"Hey mom", i say wrapping my arms around her

She pulls me in, "hey Anna. I missed you so much"

"I did too", I said letting out a breath

I felt at home

We talk for a bit and then she makes a comment, "I saw you holding her hand outside. So.....are we closer to having you as my actual daughter soon??", she whispers excitedly

Everyone I guess knew of our obvious feelings for each other. People weren't very surprised that we got an apartment together and before I dated Micheal I had to explain that I wasn't dating her.....just secretly slightly in love with her.

"No no mom. We aren't together",I say

"Not yet." I mumble so low that she couldn't hear.

"Yeah yeah I know.....Micheal. So how is that?", she said sort of supportively

Everyone I guess hated him too. When I'd explain to new people that I was dating him and not her, they'd drop their mood a bit. Not as much as her though. I'll be apologizing for that too.

"Umm I broke up with him. Long story short, don't trust men", I say giggling and she does too

"Well there's always women", she says darting her eyes to Y/N. Who was talking to Koda.

They were joking with each other and laughing. So kind.

I rolled my eyes and laugh as I walk back to the bar.

—-

Mom tells Y/N to go get Kylo. I kinda wanted to see my lil dude. We were cleaning up the kitchen a little when mom asked me to put Kylo's monitor to charge. I grabbed the monitor seeing Y/N softly grab Kylo. She was swaying him side to side when I saw her lips move and I turned up the volume to hear her.

Koda walked over to me. I was adoring her and her kind and soft side. She was so loving and caring towards the small baby. It made me smile.

Koda said, "good with kids....hmmm.....seems like wifey material"

I blush....hard

"I agree. Plus she can make babies so......I'm not saying anything but....yuh start on that", mom says making me blush even harder as Koda dies of laughing.

She slaps my arm as I put the monitor to charge still watching Y/N with my every move.

"She can indeed have kids. So yuh as mom said.....start on that", she says again

We are all laughing when we hear Y/N walk up.

I quickly turn over the monitor and we all walk away. Trying to act like nothin happened but we failed....oh well

I see her confused as I watch mom take Kylo and walk to the bassinet.

"Wait hold on. I want to hold my lil man. Haven't seen him in a bit", I say walking over to them.

She gives him to me and says to grab his bottle from the fridge and make it.

I kiss his forehead, "hey man".

Short and sweetish

Also not proofread but I don't care