012

Do you like or like, like me?
Tell me what you really feel

~

"So, what's up Sakusa-kun?" Y/L/N asked as Sakusa turned around with a serious face while talking to Y/L/N.

"Who's he?" Sakusa asked.

"Aone? Oh, he's my friend. Why?" Y/L/N questioned. Something was up with Sakusa and Y/L/N knew about it, but didn't tell him.

"Why is he there then?" Sakusa asked again, hinting an annoyed tone.

"Woah, calm down. Why're you asking me such things?" Y/L/N nervously chuckled hoping Sakusa was joking.

"I'm just curious." Sakusa quietly answered.

"Okay, but I kinda heard an annoyed tone from you. what's wrong?" Y/L/N asked once more making Sakusa look away.

"It doesn't matter." Sakusa huffed and walked away from where Y/L/N was standing.

"Hold up, just a minute." Y/L/N said.

Sakusa kept walking and not listening to what Y/L/N was saying.

"Sakusa-kun!" Y/L/N called out.

No response.

"Kiyoomi." Y/L/N calmly said that made Sakusa stop on his tracks.

Y/L/N jogged up to Sakusa to apologize that Y/L/N called him by his first without asking permission. Once she got to Sakusa's spot, Y/L/N saw how dark his eyes became. It was an unbelievable sight of Sakusa, Y/L/N thought. As Y/L/N stepped back away from Sakusa, he then shot his head up to look at Y/L/N.

"Y/L/N. I have one question, I hope you'll answer it honestly." Sakusa quietly asked that startled Y/L/N.

"Uh sure, yeah." Y/L/N was hesistant at first, but gave it a shot anyway.

"Should I just go straight to the point?" Sakusa asked.

"If that's what you would like, okay." Y/L/N softly spoke.

"Stop doing that." Sakusa mumbled.

"Huh?" Y/L/N asked.

"Uh, nothing." Sakusa immediately replied making his ears turn light red.

"The question? We're getting off topic." Y/L/N said.

"Oh right!" Sakusa replied.

"What is it?" Y/L/N asked.

"Do you like Aone?" Sakusa asked which caught Y/L/N off guard.

Y/L/N didn't knew what to say, Y/L/N froze in the same exact spot and pose. Sakusa patiently waited for Y/L/N to answer. Afterall, he likes Y/L/N a little too much. Y/L/N looked down at their shoes and asked if Aone is really the one. Sakusa didn't mind waiting for Y/L/N. As long as it's Y/L/N, he'll wait.

"Why'd you ask me that?" Y/L/N asked.

"I'm just curious." Sakusa quietly answered and looked away from Y/L/N.

"What would you do if I say, I do like Aone?" Y/L/N spoke softly that broke Sakusa's heart.

"Oh." Sakusa managed to say, it was painful.

"Tell me how you really feel about me." Y/L/N said.

Sakusa's eyes widened. It was his chance to tell Y/L/N what he feels for so many months. Sakusa felt happy inside, he had the chance to change Y/L/N's mind.

"You like me?" Aone asked from behind.

Sakusa frowned and lowered his head down. He's trying his best to not cry in front of them. Sakusa did not want Y/L/N to see him crying. Sakusa excused himself and went down to the lobby.

Y/L/N looked back as Sakusa's figure slowly disappeared. There were so much things to say with a small amount of time, yet no one said anything about something that's been bothering them for months.

"I like, like you." Sakusa said as he breathed out and a tear slipped from his left eye rolling down to his cheek.

~ ~ ~
- Hello! The next chapters will be shorter due to the fact that it's ending. I'm sorry to put you through this, but this is how I write. Also, an appreciation chapter for Aone! Thank you for reading and be safe.