Sakusa mustered all up his courage to go outside and greet Y/L/N. As Sakusa got out of his room, he saw Komori alone in the living room. Komori then stood up and immediately walked to Sakusa.

"Hey. What happened?" Komori asked.

"I panicked because you know." Sakusa's gesture was all-over the place.

"Ah! Got you. You're gonna say sorry?" Komori asked.

"Yup, hopefully Y/L/N will forgive me." Sakusa replied.

The guys didn't know that Y/L/N was eavesdropping while still inside the bathroom. The guys' apartment weren't that big, but you can hear what a person is saying from the other room at a normal voice.

Y/L/N got out of the bathroom with Komori's clothes on. Sakusa got a bit angry from what he saw. Komori nudged him.

"I didn't mean to, Y/L/N's clothes are in the laundry." Komori said.

"It's cool." Sakusa losened up and looked at Y/L/N.

"Hi!" Y/L/N greeted.

"Hey." Sakusa greeted back. Komori knew that it was gonna get awkward, he then proceeded to talk loudly.

"Hey! Do you want some soup? We made one because it was getting pretty cold. I'll go and heat it up." Komori said and excused himself leaving the two of them in the living room.

"What a great friend." Sakusa thought and mentally rolled his eyes at Komori.

"You can sit down on the couch if you want." Sakusa replied and Y/L/N nodded.

Sakusa and Y/L/N were sitting on the couch far from each other. No one was saying a word to anyone. Komori's busy in the kitchen mentally cheered for his roommate and best friend.

"So." Both of them said.

"Ah, no, you go first." Sakusa told Y/L/N and awkwardly laughed.

"No, you." Y/L/N said and chuckled at how awkward it was.

"You sure?" Sakusa asked.

"Yup!" Y/L/N replied.

"What were you doing out during a storm?" Sakusa quietly asked not looking at Y/L/N's direction.

"Well, I got kicked out of my apartment by the landlord because I was 5 days late for the rent. I was about to pay her yesterday, but you know landlords." Y/L/N said and awkwardly gestured to Sakusa.

"Ah yeah, but where are your things?" Sakusa asked.

"Still at the apartment. She told me to get them when I can pay her back." Y/L/N said and looked down.

"That's so wrong on so many levels." Sakusa said, annoyed at the fact that someone would do this in the middle of a storm.

"It's cool though, I literally could pay her back tomorrow." Y/L/N said and shrugged.

"Still though." Sakusa replied and Y/L/N gave him two-thumbs up.

"How about you? What were you about to say?" Y/L/N asked.

Sakusa got quiet and waited for Komori to call them. Komori then got out of the kitchen and called the two of them to eat.

"I hope you'll like it." Komori said and gave the bowl to Y/L/N.

"I'm sure that I will." Y/L/N cheekily smiled at Komori. Sakusa saw all of that and didn't liked it, not one bit.

As the three of them enjoyed their meal, Sakusa thought of when to confess his feelings to Y//L/N. Sakusa knew that they aren't in high school anymore, but Y/L/N has this nervous factor towards him. Sakusa seemed lost in his thoughts.

"Sakusa-kun?" Y/L/N asked and looked worried about him.

"Yeah?" Sakusa answered.

"Are you okay?" Y/L/N asked.

"Yeah, I'm just lost in Komori's soup." Sakusa joked and the both of them laughed.

"I didn't knew you had jokes up in your sleeves. That's new." Y/L/N joked and gestured a peace sign towards Sakusa. He then laughed and said it was okay.

Komori saw how the both of them talked casually with each other. As if they weren't awkward minutes ago, Komori smiled to himself and got up to wash his bowl.

"Komori-san. You're already done?" Sakusa asked.

"Yeah, I also have to fold my laundry. Excuse me." Komori grinned and looked at Y/L/N then at Sakusa.

Komori walked out of the kitchen and whispered 'yes' to himself. Sakusa knew what was going on and he mentay thanked Komori for the opportunity. It was now or never, Sakusa thought.

After a few minutes of deciding, Y/L/N stood up to wash the bowl. Sakusa looked surprised at Y/L/N, but calmed down when he saw that Y/L/N was just going to wash the bowl. Sakusa was done too, he stood up next to Y/L/N and waited for his turn.

"Sakusa-kun." Y/L/N called out.

"Yeah?" Sakusa asked.

"The storm calmed down!" Y/L/N excitingly said.

"Oh, yeah." Sakusa replied and looked back at the sink.

"I believe Komori's asleep cause I can hear snoring from his room." Y/L/N chuckled.

"Yeah, he does that whenever he's tired or so that's what I think." Sakusa joked and Y/L/N laughed.

"Well, I have to go back to my apartment and fix things with my landlord." Y/L/N said and went to the front door while putting on the shoes.

"Oh, you're going now?" Sakusa asked.

"Yeah, why? Did you need something?" Y/L/N looked back at Sakusa and asked.

"Nothing. I'll just tell Komori-san that you went home." Sakusa said and forced a smile.

"Okay! Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow, hopefully." Y/L/N stated and waved at Sakusa before closing the door that was facing Sakusa.

After a few minutes, Komori woke up and saw Sakusa sitting on the couch not saying a word. Sakusa just pointed at the door and Komori immediately knew what was going on.

"Did you tell Y/L/N?" Komori asked.

"What'd you think?" Sakusa sighed.

"I'm sorry dude, there's another time for it. Right?" Komori said trying to cheer up Sakusa.

"I'm not sure." Sakusa replied.

"Why not? The twins and I will help you." Komori replied and sat down beside Sakusa.

Komori got a glimpse of Sakusa's hand and in his hand was his phone with a message from Atsumu. Komori looked back at Sakusa.

"Komori-san." Sakusa called out.

"Yeah?" Komori asked.

"I got accepted into MSBY Black Jackals." Sakusa replied.

~ ~ ~
- Yo!!! I know it's small, but aaaahhhh it got 60 reads! Thank you so much to all who's reading this thing that I done out of boredom. Thank you for reading and stay safe!