#2

After around 15 minutes in the car we pulled up outside a quite posh looking house with a massive garden filled with tables and chairs, light soft music was playing in the background and couples dressed in suits and dresses were wondering around. Lets just say i wasn't expecting this, my outfit didn't exactly.. 'fit in'. So far, not any teenagers were in sight, this should be fun.. we walked towards everyone and my father greeted what i'm assuming was a work friend and we followed them to their table to join them. It was only then when my eyes met with one of the most gorgeous boys I had ever seen, chocolate brown eyes you got lost in within seconds, little small curls on the top of his head and a cheeky smile that showed off his pearly white teeth. He was dressed in a shirt, some chinos and vans.. perfect. After being told to look up and stop playing games on his iphone he smiled and said hello in his gorgeous accent, tonight just got interesting. "hello" my family said together before sitting down, my seat being next to him, by now everyone was in deep conversation and he was currently playing 'temple run' on his phone.. leaving me sat awkwardly. I decided I would challenge him and play too on mine, as I watched him fall off an edge I carried on running for another few minutes, feeling him watching me. When i'd finished he started, "wow your good babe" with his wink before carrying on. "Aston.. but you can call me Ast:-)" "Emily.. and thanks" I smiled in return. "you the same then?" he laughed, "excuse me?" i confusedly asked. "dragged here, bored outta your mind?" "oh.. yeah, but at least I can wear my new shoes" I winked causing him to look down at our feet, "i like them, very statement" he beamed at me, "thank you" I blushed, returning the compliment, but on his whole outfit. He stood up sliding his phone into his pocket before holding out his hand.. "coming?" he asked, "yeah, why not" I smiled slipping my phone into my bag and standing up. Our parents not even noticing, we walked around laughing, joking, just normal banter like we'd known each other years not hours. Soon we were behind a load of trees walking down a path, not sure where it was going, it started to get muddy and wet causing Aston to start moaning. "my new vans" he complained.. "shut up.. your such a girl!" I laughed back, "thats it" with no warning he picked my up by my waist and spun me round causing me to scream before bursting out laughing. "put me down!!" I shrieked as he laughed before lowering me in front of him, making us stood cms apart heads nearly touching. We stood for a few seconds staring into each others eyes before he slowly leant in, and our lips crashed together, wow.