Chapter 10

Picture above is Rachel

I sat on my couch. Thinking. Why does this have to happen? I love Sam! I mean... I don't know. I barley know Chandler, how am I supposed to love him? The bus for school was coming soon, so I have to make my decision.
Ok. So I think I know what I'll do. I'll stay with Sam and see what Haley means when she says he won't love me like he should. I know it might hurt, but I have to try.

*beep* I heard from outside. The bus was here. I grabbed all my things and headed outside to catch it. When I did, I sat down and looked in my bag for my headphones. Oh no, I think I left them at home. Ugh. I can't ride the bus without my headphones. Whatever, I will bring them another time. I was looking out the window when I felt the seat sink in. I looked over and saw Sam.

"Hi." He said

"Hey."

"You alright? You seem upset."

"Yea I'm ok, just thinking."

"About what?"

"Nothing, just thinking."

He nodded and looked forward. I can't tell him about the dream, yet.

We got to the school and I went to my locker.

"Amy?" I heard behind me. I turned around and saw Rachel.

"Oh, hi! I haven't seen you in awhile." I said

"Yea, about that..." She started.

"Rachel, is there something you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Amy. I'm moving."

"Moving? W-where?"

"Canada."

"But that's so far! Will you visit?" I asked with tears building up in my eyes.

"I don't know. But you have to promise that we will always call, text, and video chat each other."

"I promise. So when are you leaving?"

"Well since winter break starts tomorrow, I'm leaving in 2 days."

"Can we spend those days together?"

"Of course." She smiled.

I don't want her to leave. She has always been with me when no one else was. She is one of the reasons in still breathing. I brought her into a hug. Even though she isn't leaving yet, I wanted to make sure I gave her one before she left. We than walked to math together.

"So how are you and Sam?" She asked

"Well, I had a dream last night. It said that I shouldn't love Sam. It said I should love Chandler. A girl named Haley told me."

"Oh, so you learned about Haley?"

"You knew?"

"Yea. Your brother told me awhile ago. He didn't want me telling you until your ready, but I see you learned that yourself."

"Huh. I wonder why he told you and not me."

"I think it was because he wouldn't have been here to tell you, so he told me."

"Oh, I think I understand."

"Good luck with the Sam thing by the way. Tell me what happens."

After some more talking we got to math.

"Hi class! So we will be starting a project. You will have to make a poster about what we have learned about this semester. I will be making the partners." My teacher said.

Oh no. This happens in every romance story. The teacher pairs you with the person you don't want to be with. And the problem is Chandler is in my class. Please don't put me with Chandler!

"Ok. So Rachel is with Susan, John is will patty, Kate is with Howard, Chandler is with Amy, and Ruby is with Patrick. Please go sit with your partners." She said.

Seriously? Why am I surprised?