optic illusion

Shigaraki looks Akali in the eyes. She leans in and he stays in place he knows exactly what's about to happen, but he doesn't do anything about it.

His lips make the first move taking hers in slowly taking her soft lips into his. He takes a step away and shakes his head.

He wakes up in a cold sweat checking the time it's 2PM. "Is everything alright?" Kurogiri asks as he walks into the room sulking with a scowl plastered on his face. "No, she did something to me. I can't get her out of my head it's annoying."

All for one smirks, "If you asked me I would've told you why I don't have that quirk already." Shigaraki turns to the screen. "If you won't say anything than shut up."

All for ones always consistent smile drops in an instant Shigaraki has never spoken to him in that manner and he knows better than to dare. "Her quirk doesn't show you what she wants whatever you're seeing is what you want to see it's a tricky quirk, but the thing is it will work when she wants it to work or maybe she's thinking about you. The thing about her quirk is that it's a two way streak into each others minds. Fun fact she might be doing this to you and not know it. Though it's the first time I've seen it affect anyone so intensely."

Akali wakes up when Bakugou kicks the back of her chair again. "What the hell Princess? Why are you so tired." She shakes her head worrying him even more. After school Bakugou corners her behind the library. "What's going on with you? Are you sick? You eat meat again?"

"No, I have to sleep. I mean get home." He looks her in the eyes and she turns away. "I'm going to the same place as you now quit it and tell me what's going on."

Akali looks him in the eyes showing him glimpses of her stake out including getting caught by Aizawa and Shigaraki in her room. She stops realising she went too far Bakugou looks her in the eyes pissed off and it's aimed more to himself. He never believed her when she talked to him about Shigaraki. No one did and now he finds out she was never lying.

"You still see him?"

"He helped me track down my mother that's all that meeting was about. I'm done with him he's served his purpose." She walks ahead of him and he catches up. "Are you sure?" He gets frustrated when she hurries on ahead, "Dammit, you idiot I'm fucking talking to you."

"Kachan, what are you doing?" Midoriya glares at him for yelling at Akali she knows she's shit screwed if Midoriya finds out about Shigaraki he's the man trying to kill the person he looks up to the most. Bakugou too.

"It's alright Izoo, this one is on me. I'll call." She takes Bakugou by the hand hurrying away getting to her place in silence speaking when they both are in the room. Bakugou kisses her and takes a step back surprised by what he just did. "I swear I didn't mean to do that."

Akali kicks him out glad to have an excuse to avoid the ensuing crisis that is Bakugou Katsuki's rage. Bakugou walks into Kazan's room confused by what happened with Akali. "What's wrong?"

He shakes his head kissing Kazan. "I don't know either. I just want to forget." He kisses her, but it doesn't feel anything like the kiss he shared with Akali. He pulls away taking a step back. "Look, I'm sorry I've got something on my mind and there's something with Akali I need to talk to her about, school related of course. I'll be right back." He leaves the room knocking on her door until she unlocks.

"First things first. What did you do to me? I didn't want to kiss you, but I did and it felt good, but that's not the point. I didn't want to kiss you I didn't want to touch you I didn't want any of that until now."

Akali turns away from him getting under her blanket. Shigaraki stops before he opens the closet door hearing Bakugou yelling. "Dammit. Get the hell up and explain it to me. Why are you still seeing that villain?"

"I told you why? And I told you we're done so quit harassing me."

"You're harassing me. I can't fucking function right lately. All I think about is you I should be thinking about my girlfriend, but no. It's you!"

Akali sits up confused, "Are you acting? I want to sleep Katsuki." He gets on top of her pinning her hands down. "When it comes to you I lose all sense of control. Do you know what that means? I could hurt you and I wouldn't be able to stop myself. I love her, quit messing things up with your damn mind games turn your stupid quirk off."

Kazan's eyes widen she was right behind Katsuki the whole time he didn't notice. "I don't know what you're talking about." Akali's genuine confusion throws him off.

"You get inside my head and fuck things up and that's what you tell me!"

"Katsuki calm down."

"I can't!"

Bakugou shouts jumping away from her. Akali looks him in the eyes she doesn't know what she's doing, but she wants it off. Bakugou starts coughing up a white mist Shigaraki too. He quickly warps away coughing up the white mist.

Akali has her hand in front of her mouth. "I'm so sorry Katsuki I didn't know, I didn't..." She was about to touch him, but she stepped away from him. "I'm sorry Katsuki I swear I had no idea this was happening to you."

He walks away glaring her down. "She's the one I choose. Don't fuck things up for me."