I didn't do anything

Start from the beginning

He was rambling so fast i couldn't get a word in edge wise. 

"She said she would see me later i figured she would be home later! But she didn't come home at all last night. And then this morning she still wasn't here. I mean its nearly noon-" 

My eyes shot to the clock, was it really? 

Oh yea - 11:46... huh sure enough. I guess we had been out long last night. 

"Blaise I think-" 

"Did she say anything about going anywhere else?!" He was still raving, pacing back in forth in the foyer. 

"Mate-" 

"Someone's got her I know for sure!" He was still raving around. 

"Blaise!" I grabbed his shoulder, stopping him in his tracks. "No one has her, she's fine." 

"We need to go out looking, put a bloody shirt one why dont you- let's go!" His voice was riddled with desperation and panic.

"She's fine no one has her!" I spoke calmly, and tried to hide the laugh that wanted to creep into my voice. He was too frantic to notice. 

"How can you be SURE?! HUH?! Exactly." He spoke rapidly raising his eyebrows skeptically. 

"I just-" Blaise stared at me with desperation as i tried to calm him down, "I know she's alright." His eyes switched like he was staring through me, "She'll...." No not through me- behind me. 

I looked over my shoulder to see Mari standing a few steps up, my t shirt draping off one of her shoulder, hands dropped to her side. Her face flushed. Staring directly at her brother. 

Oh....oh this might not end as well as i had hoped. 

--Mari--

Blaise looked as if he had just seen a ghost as I stood there looking at him from the stairs. 

"Merlin. You scared me Mari. And i said one thing- dont make me an uncle. That was the one bloody thing i said."  He pushed away from Theo and took a few steps to look at the pair of us. 

"Blaise-nothing happened." I scoffed at his dramatics, "Just stayed up late- so i spent the night."

"Sure. I believe you. I mean i would if i was an idiot but since im not- go put on some bloody pants so i can talk to Theo for a moment." He stiffled a small laugh himself. 

Rolling my eyes slightly i ventured back upstairs. In the bathroom i pulled on my jeans but left Theo's shirt on. It was comforting and smelled of his cologne. 

--Theo--

"I've only got a few moments so you better answer my questions as quickly as possible." Blaise said yanking me by my arm toward the kitchen. 

"Wouldn't have it any other way." I laughed as he rolled his eyes. 

"First off all proud of you for getting up the courage to ask her." 

"Thank you." I quiped. 

"Of course, second thing," He took a deep breath, "You didn't shag my sister the first night you took her out did you?"

"No!" My face contorted into one of shock, i couldn't hide it. 

"Didn't think so but i had to be absolutely sure." He threw his hands up in defense, "I'm not worried I'm sure you were respectful. Did you guys have fun?"