I didn't do anything

-- Theo-- 

Sunlight poured through the windows, i squinted as i repressed my bodys waking actions. 

Pulling Mari closer to me i watched how she nuzzled into me as she slept...melting my heart as she did so. 

It wasn't the first time we had slept next to each other, and with luck it wouldn't be the last time either, but i don't know that i would ever get used to how lucky i was to wake up next to her. 

I moved my arm off of her for just a moment and flicked my wrist, her flowers appeared in a vase on her side of the bed. I wanted her to see them first thing when she woke up. 

Suddenly her eye fluttered open a little, not quite all the way awake but awake enough for me to stare at her perfect smile. as she giggled. 

"Good morning," She leaned up and kissed my cheek. Effectively making my heart leap out of my chest. 

"Good morning darling." I pulled her in tightly for one last hug, "How about i go start on breakfast? You grab a few more minutes of rest okay?" 

I could tell she would protest before i even finished my statement. 

"Theo, no, let me help." Sadly this was one argument she wouldn't be winning.

"Nope. But i promise i will be quick. You can help by getting extra rest. And giving me just a few more moments with you while we eat before you have to go?" Once smile from her and i knew she had conceded. 

"You only won this because i'm too tired to argue." With that her eye lids fluttered as she rested her head down on the pillow, i pressed a kiss to her forehead and headed down stairs. 

I couldn't believe my luck. And she was far beyond what i was worth... but no matter how hard i pinched myself I was still awake and last night had still happened. 

A harsh knock on the front door shook me from my thought, hand on wand i moved to the front door from the kitchen. 

--Mari--

After a few moments i opened my eyes with a yawned rolling over. Theo's flowers were on the nightstand. Wild roses, lillies, baby's breath. It was beautiful. 

I tossed my legs over the bed wondering how long i had been asleep relative to how long Theo had been gone.

I heard a door thud open and some loud voices. Carefully i grabbed my wand a crept down the stair case.

--Theo--

"You look like shite did you just wake up? Merlin Theo!"

"Blaise?" He shoved past me slamming the door open, which i carefully closed behind him. 

"We've got a problem....its about Mari!" He was swinging his arms anxiously. 

I should've known the reporters would have already started their desperate hunt for information. I'm sure they had done or said something that had sent him into this frenzy. 

Come crashing into the manor maybe? Harassed him and his mother for answers on the street maybe? None of them would dare to go to his fathers place of work- but maybe they were gutsy enough to go for Blaise and his mother. 

"Where did she go after she left your place last night? Did she even make it here?"  Hold on.... after? He knew she was coming here - but he didn't know...... oh no. I tried to stop him.