dad kills his fucking family

It was a Saturday afternoon, and dad walked into the kitchen. "Grubhub has the deals on the food you love, the kind of deals that make you boo-" Mom covered Dad's mouth with her hand. "The kind of deals that make you hungry." Mom changed his sentence.

"Wife, let me say what I want." Dad complained. "No one loves you. You don't have any fans. Our son is scared because of you." Mom slapped his face. "But I'm just tryna be cool 😔😔😔😔😔😔" Bitch Dad reacted.

"Go in the closet little Timmy was scared to look in." Mom punished. "FINE I HAT U." Dad ran to the closet and sat on the chair. Dad is sad as heck now. He now wants to kill his family. "I'm gonna kill my family members in a terribly stupid way." Dad laughed.

Later that night, dad got up from bed, trying not to wake his wife up. He grabbed a gun and went beside her. "Say Goodbye." He pulled the trigger and she was shot dead. He grinned evilly and went to Tommy's room.

He watched the little boi sleep gently like he just died lolllll. He aggressively picked him up and threw him out the window. No screams.

Plot Twist: He died before he came into the room.

Dad's grin smiled more the more he killed, next, it was the bone cracking girl's turn to die. He snuck into her room and broke her bones repeatedly by throwing her. She slept peacefully like little Timmy, but could breath. He grabbed a chainsaw and tore her arms, legs, and head apart from her body. His evil laugh became darker and darker. He walked to older brothers room. He saw a roughly sleeping older brother laying on the bed, hair messy.

He picked him up by the neck and chocked him. He woke up and started choking. "What are you- doing?!" Brother chocked. It was too late, he was already dead. Dad grabbed matches from his sock and lit each room on fire. "Goodbye, house." Dad ran to the door and escaped the house. Suddenly, he grew black wings and ram horns. He satan now." He flew high in the air and destroyed the earth with his fire breathing powers.

The end of oneshot 1 bishes.