Alcohol, Growth, and Vengeance

Start from the beginning

Though he probably looked intimidating to most, he was an absolute nervous wreck around Faith and a complete sweetheart once you got to know him.

Faith actually asked me to come with her on her first date with him, she had said if i didn't dad probably would't let her go, plus he was bringing a friend as well, so it sort of seemed like a double blind date.

Once we got to the theater, our dad sort of caught on with what was happening, shook hands with Ford and then met his friend who was running a bit late.

Faith introduced me to him, and that's when i noticed his black and read headphones around his neck, he was the guy that didn't have to seem, to try too hard to play cool.

Once dad left and we made it in to watch the movie, Faith and i couldn't stop talking and laughing.

She eventually apologized to Ford during their "date" and tried to pay more attention to him and the movie.

I had worn a gold and beige furry like sweater vest that day, that hugged my waist, and some boot cut jeans, my shoes had a gold chain on them, as they looked like white sneakers with laces, but an easy zip up if you got lazy.

It wasn't until Faith and i were half way into the date, that her and i had smelled something musty.

i had forgot to put on deodorant.

"Are you serious right now?" Faith asked me, laughing and telling me to keep my arms closed.

"Let's hope he doesn't smell it" i said, as Annie laughed along with us.

It was funny, but a bit embarrassing.

Ford and Faith than started to hold hands towards the end of the movie, and it was lovely that i was there, in the front row seat next to them, to witness that.

Faith was growing up, having boys being interested in her, without even trying.

I was happy for her, but was always a bit jealous, the way no one did that for me.

Drew had even said to Faith, when she was always talking to him for me, asking him to ask me out, that he wouldn't of minded if she was the one who had a crush on him.

Once she asked him why, it was because she had a bigger butt than me, more curves than me, and her breasts were developing faster than mine, since she was older than me.

Plus she had the guts to open her mouth and allow words to come out when she was around him.

Everyone even thought Faith did have a crush on Drew, because of the way they acted around each other.

But of course Faith cleared the rumors and said she was only talking to him, for me.

Faith never had a problem when it came to being likeable, having a bunch of friends, or even making boys drool after her.

She always took pride in her appearance, didn't wear too much make up, and knew what clothes complimented her body.

It hurt me that my own crush, the guy that i liked for such a long time during sixth and seventh grade, liked my sister more than me.

Like i said though, i'm never the one.

Something i have to continue to get use too.

After Ford and Faith's date, they went on more on there own, after that and then eventually made it official that they were in a relationship.

Faith would always come home every night and keep me in the loop, with what they would talk about on there dates, and what they would do.

I remember my mom, telling her she wasn't allowed to kiss him for such a long time, until Faith was practically begging just to do so.