SLEEPY BOYS (ft. TUBBO)

Child
WILBUR YOU IDIOT

WILBUR YOU FUCKED UP

Tubbo
tommy what happened?? D:

Phil
Is everything okay?

Techno
^

Child
WILBUR AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS, CALL US ON DISCORD

I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO START STABBING SHIT

Tubbo
this isn't scary at all......

Wilbur
Tommy? What's going on?

Child
WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY

DISCORD VC WILBUR

Wilbur
I'm on my phone, Tommy

Child
RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tubbo
please join wil i'm quite concerned

Wilbur
Alright. I'll be there soon

          Stepping into the guest room to hop onto VC for Tommy, I stopped. Anyone who knew Vee would be able to tell that this is where she had been staying whether it be because of the small Polaroids taped on the wall, or her favorite sweatshirts scattering the room. What truly gave it away, though, were the boxes littering the floor; Vee's name scribbled in large lettering on each of them.

          I felt a sad smile appear on my face when a bright yellow piece of fabric draped over a chair caught my eye. My favorite yellow jumper. I knew I had brought it along last time. At least I finally found it. 

          I sat down on the unmade bed, taking a deep breath. Looking at the photographs on the wall, I saw one of me and her with our faces squished together. I don't recall taking it. But after seeing it, I decided it was my favorite picture of us. I liked it a lot more than the awkward one James had taken of us at VidCon, which happened to be hanging on the wall as well. I looked huge compared to Vee, towering over her. My arm was rested on top of her head, a dumb smile on my face. She was wearing my merch that I had lent to her and held onto a stuffed orca.

          Next to the many pictures of me and her, was a group picture of the Lunch Club. They all stood side by side, each of their hands clasped together in front of them. I guessed that this was the last time they had all been together. Alongside that one, a photo of her and Elena dressed up all fancy with glasses of wine. 

          As much as I wanted to continue looking at the snapshots, I felt my phone vibrating- Tommy blowing it up for me taking too long. I sighed, grabbing my phone once again. Running my hand through my hair, I laid my head upon the pillow and finally entered the VC. 

          "WILBUR," Tommy shouted and I bit on my cheek as I put my phone down next to my head. "FINALLY!"

          "Sorry. Got distracted. What happened this time Tommy?" I asked. The messy sheets and bundled blankets smelt just like Vee. God, I missed her. So much. 

           I could hear Tommy shaking his head, making a clicking noise with his tongue. "Wilbur Soot, you are an idiot, my friend. You are not going to believe what fucking happened, Wil-"

          "Tommy, just spit it out and tell us what happened already," Techno spoke monotonously. It was hard to tell if he was currently done putting up with Tommy's shit or if he was just genuinely talking to him.

           "Okay, okay!" He took a deep breath and started talking quickly, not stopping once to pause for a breath. "So I was on the phone with Vee, right? Yes, she answered, she's okay. And apparently, she was on airplane mode and that's why she didn't answer us!"

          Rolling my eyes, I told him that I already knew this because of Cooper. "Is that it, Tommy? I'm trying to figure out where she is right now-"

          "No, you don't understand; I know where she is, Wil!"

          I paused. At the same time, Tubbo and I asked, "You do?"

          I could imagine Tommy nodding his head frantically, soon remembering that none of us could see him. "Vee's here! In the UK! She came to surprise you, but by the time she got here, you were already gone."

          Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath. Of course. Of fucking course. If I would have just been patient instead of jumping to conclusions, she could be in my arms right now. Just my luck.

          "Well, shit, Wil," Phil mumbled. "What're you gonna do?"

          "I've got to go make a phone call, Phil."

a / n  -  really cool reminder that i have an epic discord server linked in my bio AND a bunch of other stories that i'm working on <33 also this chapter is 1,400+ words long. be proud of me.