🌸 Confession... 🌸

Start from the beginning

I nodded hysterically. The bell ring.

"Welp, C'mon, GB. Math is starting, see you guys." Tennis Ball smiled and walked away with GB. They're such a couple..

I noticed that Pin and Coiny were already heading to class so I decided to get to class as well.

[ Huge Time skip, 6th Period ]

I was walking to my 6th Period. I'm so tired right now I could faint in the middle of the hallways right now. I was walking until Gelatin walked up to me and handed me a note.

"Read it during 6th Period, please." Gelatin begged and walked away.

Was that all he wanted? Well.. I suppose I'll read it. I looked back to see Gelatin disappear in the hallway of crowds. I turned back and continued walking to my 6th period.

I entered my 6th period and sat in my seat while waiting for my class to start. I looked at the paper Gelatin gave me and began to read it.

________________________________
"Leafy,

Please meet me after school. Around the Courtyard near the trees. Please, this is urgent.

— Signed by, Gelatin."
________________________________

After I read it, I start to wonder if I should go.. I mean.. it's urgent, so.. I suppose i'll go.. He better make it quick though. I have to go work today.

I sighed and placed the paper in my bag pack.

6th period started.

[ After School ]

After School, I was getting my stuff from my locker. I was gonna meet up Gelatin as well, so I probably need to hurry.. or.. maybe I can tell Pin and GB.

"Leafy" I turned my head to see Firey again.

"Firey, aren't you suppose to be with Rosemary?" I asked.

"Well.. she's hanging out with a guy named Aquamarine for the rest of the Afternoon. Don't worry though, they're just friends." Firey chuckled.

"Friends," aye? They don't seem like it after what Pin told me yesterday.

"Oh.. that's cool." I smiled and continued grabbing my stuff in my locker.

"So.. are you doing anything after school or are you just gonna go straight to work?" Firey asked.

"Well.. I'm meeting a friend and then I'm gonna head to work." I said as I put on my bag pack.

"Oh. Which friend?"

"Gelatin." I answered.

"Oh! Gelatin! I know him. He's pretty cool." Firey laughed.

"Yeah. We were childhood friends since 6th grade." I smiled.

"Cool. Well, I'm probably gonna stop by your Café later to hangout today.. Is that okay?" Firey asked.

"Oh, of course!" I smiled.

"Alright, see you, Leafy." Firey smiled and hugged me and exited the school.

H-He.. hugged me.. oh my goodness my heart is pounding so loudly and fast.. oh my goodness..

I calmed down and sighed, well.. time to meet Gelatin and see what he needs.

I headed towards the courtyard and saw Gelatin waiting there.

"Gelatin!" I called out. Gelatin heard me and saw me then smiled.

"Hey, Leafster. Thanks for actually coming." Gelatin chuckled.

"Yeah! Anyways, what do you need?" I asked as I tilted my head. Gelatin placed a hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I started to blush.

"Leafy.. I've liked you for a long time and.. I want to be in a relationship with you. Will you accept my confession..?" Gelatin asked.

I blushed so hard, is this real

I blushed so hard, is this real..? I mean.. I like Gelatin.. but Firey.. whatever! He's dating Rosemary anyways so.. I guess I can try and giving Gelatin a chance.

"..Yes! I liked you too, Gelatin!" I smiled.

"Wait.. really..?" Gelatin asked, I nodded.

Gelatin pulled me closer and kissed me. We both shared a kiss and we both let go from it. I smiled so happily and hugged him.

"Now I knew who your crush is.." Gelatin chuckled.

I giggled.. though I still had a crush on Firey...

I think I'm gonna hurt my brain and heart if I keep thinking about those two.. but at least I'm with Gelatin...

"...For Now..."

[ • To Be Continued! • ]

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸