"Porco someone is coming." You quickly whispered to him.

"Well what do you want me to do?"

  You rolled off of him and placed a pillow over his head leaving him enough room to breathe. He tucked his legs under the blanket. It was like he wasn't there.

"Y/N I'm kinda horny."

"Shut up." You whispered as you fake slept.

The door cracked open. Zeke stood in your doorway without his glasses on. He could barely see which was better for you.

"You awake?" He asked and rubbed his eyes.

"Huh?" You rolled over to look at him. "You did just wake me up."

"Oh, I thought I heard you opening your window, must've been Eren." He yawned. "Goodnight. Make sure you get sleep, we are busy tomorrow."

He shut the door. You stayed still for a few seconds waiting to hear his door shut.

"Did you hear me?" Porco asked again.

"Yes." You replied with an attitude getting up from your bed. "I just needed you to shut up because if Zeke saw me in here with you he wouldn't like it."

"You always have an attitude, and I don't like it." He sat up and fixed his hair staring at you locking the door.

"I don't know what to tell you." You shrugged and sat back down next to him. Porco laid you down on the bed and topped you. You let him.

"From here on out, I'm doing what I wanna do." He held your hands above your head. You smiled. "Oh yeah?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and squeezed your hands a bit harder. "Yep."

He dug himself further in between your legs. You could feel him through his pants. It felt like he was desperate for you.

He placed his head in your neck and began softly covering you in kisses, still containing your hands above your head. You arch your back up enough so Porco could fit his hand in your shirt.

He slowly moved his hand down your back and put a few fingers in your shorts to play with your elastic in your shorts.

"No." You grabbed his wrist and pulled them out of your pants.

"Oh. That's all you had to say." He said and laughed. He let go of you and sat back up. You stretched your legs out behind him. It was silent.

"We should hangout more often." He said and looked at your door. "Without Eren and Zeke. I don't think they like me hanging out with you anyway."

"How do you know that?"

"Ehh." He scrunched his nose and put his hands on your knees. "Yesterday Zeke was suspicious of what we were uh... Doing."

"Well what did you say back to him?" You sat up and listened. You ran your fingers through his soft hair sitting beside him.

"He was just saying things like he knows I'm a player and he doesn't want me going near you or touching you. Older brother shit."

Your lips formed a thin line. A player? You didn't know that. Come to think of it, Zeke mentioned about two months ago Porco was hanging out with girls and stuff... You're getting yourself into some trouble.

"Oh." You looked away from him. You played with your cold fingers. Your whole body was freezing due to all the cold air Porco let in when you opened the window. "Why did you come to visit me anyway."

Porco looked at you, "Because I think you're pretty."

"That's not a valid reason."

Porco quietly laughed and laid down on the bed. "Well I originally came to maybe hookup or something.. You didn't want that I guess but just hanging out together like this is fine."

"I see." You nodded your head as you spoke. You swallowed hard before speaking, "It's not that I don't wanna hookup or anything it's just I've never had.. Sex."

"Liar."

"What? I'm not lying."

"I know I'm only joking.. That's fine though I don't really care." He shrugged. "As expected. Virgin."

"Shut up." You giggled and turned your face into the warm pillow. Porco put his hand on your ankle.

"What if I just screamed right now." He said out of no where.

Your head jumped up. "You're kidding." You began to think of all of the horrible things that could happen if he did scream. You thought about Zeke and Eren kicking your ass. It sent shivers down your spine.

"No." He took a deep breath in.

Before he could scream or mess with you and longer you placed your lips onto his and placed your hand over his eyes.

And just like that, you guys hooked up again.