9

Deja Hope Evans
21 years old
"Dej & Dede"

December 2020

I had got up this morning and went in my closet on the shelf to get my plastic shower holder where I store my my feminine products.

I got that and put that in that in the bathroom and got my towels and loofah.I got my phone and went back into the bathroom.I put it on do not disturb and shuffle play my playlist.And I put my shower cap on and got in the shower.

꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷

I got out and brushed my teeth and then washed my face and I took my shower cap off.After that I went in my room and put lotion and deodorant on then I picked me out a pair of black leggings and a black graphic tee out to wear.Then I got me a pair of socks.

I went in the kitchen and got me a bowl and spoon rinse that off with water.I went and got the milk and got me Cinnamon Toast Crunch box of cereal.I poured that in the bowl and sat down at the table and started eating while getting on my phone.

I got on Instagram and started watching ppl stories or just skipping through em while eating it was only 11:38 in the morning.I went to my business page seeing I had new followers and had comments and likes.I went back to my main to scroll so mo.

꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷

I was done eating so washed my dishes then washed my hands and went back to my room.I got a notification from Instagram.

(lavish_dej_):theyenvy_laylay had followed you

I went on her page seeing we had three mutual followers and the one mutual follower that stood out was Malik.

I turned on "School dance" on Hulu and watched that.

꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷

I got up and turned my t.v off I went to the other room and went on my laptop to check my website.I seen I had to do a few orders today.I pulled out my phone and went the message icon.

I texted Malik and texted my mom back and exited out of the messages.I started doing the few pages I had to do and mail out.

I listened to "All I want"by Brent Faiyaz through my speakers.While I was packing the five orders that was in.

She said, I don't really care where you've been
But wherever you go, save a place for me
I'll be by your side, 'cause you're made for me
And I can't be alone

She said, I don't really care 'bout your friends
But when you leave the house, save a space for me
I'mma be around 'cause we're made to be
And I can't be alone

Those are crazy things
Can't believe we're here again
Lovers or friends?
That all depends on ya, so deep
Love ya so deep

And baby, did I forget to mention?
That you have all my attention, baby
Come and kick it, baby?