Y4•+*..Quidditch World Cup 1994..

Start from the beginning

"And I wonder why," said Y/N sarcastically as she raised a brow.

Harry shrugged, a slight smile on his face. I don't mind when you stare though he thought

"Hello, Harry!" said Mr. Weasley brightly, snapping his out of his thoughts. "Is your trunk ready?"

"Its upstairs," said Harry, grinning.

"We'll get it," said Fred at once. He winked at Y/N who grinned, and he and George left the room.

While Mr. Weasley tried to make a conversation with the Dursley's, Ron turned to look at Y/N.

"Dad would go insane if he saw that," he pointed across the room to where say a small pig.

"Woah," Y/N's eyes widened.

"Oh, not you too," Ron complained, but he too was secretly interested. He followed after her.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked, raising a brow at his friends.

"Observing," said Y/N as she furrowed her eyebrows together. "I've never lived in a muggle house hold before, whats that?"

She pointed at the small pig.

"Yeah mate, what is it?" said Ron, turning to look at him.

"Its just a piggy bank," said Harry.

"Is it alive?" Y/N questioned, crouching down.

Harry chuckled, he loved it when she was clueless about muggle things. "No,"

"Then what does it do?" she raised her eyebrows.

"HEY!" Aunt Petunia shrieked. "Get up from the carpet! Up!"

"Don't talk to her like that." Harry snapped.

"Its fine, Harry." said Y/N, glaring at Aunt Petunia as she got up.

"Bloody muggles," said Ron bitterly.

Harry's cousin Dudley appeared a while later. He hid behind his dad.

"Hello!" said Mr. Weasley kindly. "You must be Dudley, having a good holiday?"

Dudley didn't answer, and gripped onto his father's shirt.

Fred and George appeared a while later, holding Harry's trunk.

"Ready to go then are you Harry?" George asked. Harry nodded excitedly.

"Ah, right," said Mr. Weasley, looking pleased after being in an awkward situation. "better get going,"

He grabbed his wand and pointed it at the destroyed fireplace.

"Incendio!"

Flames appeared, Mr. Weasley grabbed a little bag from his pocket and threw a small amount of the powder in the fire. The flames turned emerald green.

"Off you go then, Fred." said Mr. Weasley.

"Coming," said Fred. "Oh-no wait hang on.."

A bag of sweets fell out of Fred's pocket. Fred scrambled around, cramming them back into his pocket. He got up and smiled at the Dursleys before stepping into the flames and saying "The Burrow!"

There was a whooshing sound, and Fred vanished.

"Right then, George," said Mr. Weasley. "you and the trunk."

George walked over to the flames and said "The Burrow" and vanished.

"Ron, you next." said Mr. Weasley.