The Revolution (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Honesty, I actually was wondering that too, but he couldn't be doing too much wrong, could he?

Well- everything went wrong.
Manberg began to explode in front of all of our eyes. Some of us were shouting in horror, while others cheered for it's destruction.

Once everything stopped blowing up, we all came to the center of Manberg and saw Wilbur and another man I've never seen before in a hole in the wall. Right under where the white house use to be.

Wilbur stood in salute as he faced all of us, a sad smile on his lips. Without any words, the other male standing behind him stabbed Wilbur in the back.

Screams of horror echoed throughout Manberg.

Wilbur Soot, L'manberg's previous leader of his nation. The leader of a nation that once was good. The leader who wished for peace.

Was brutally stabbed.

Though, while everyone shouted at the man who stabbed Wilbur, who was apparently named Philza. I noticed that Technoblade walked away from the rest of the group, and went near the back of Manberg.

I followed after him and I noticed that he was placing soul sand down.
Which, I knew wasn't a good sign.

"Building Withers..?" I questioned

"Yep" He says in reply

He continues to place down the soul sand, but then stops upon hearing Tommy's loud shouts.

"Stay right over there Tommy..!!" Technoblade exclaimed, pointing a crossbow at him

Dream, Punz, Sapnap, Bad, Antfrost and Awesomedude makes their way over to us, Dream wanting to get some skulls off Techno, but he refuses to give him any.

"Techno! You don't have to do this!!" Tommy says

"Do you think you're a hero Tommy?" Techno asked "Is that what this is?"

"I just wanted L'manberg" Tommy replies

"You just wanted power" Techno says

"No- I didn't-" Tommy was cut off

"Tommy. You just did a coup. You just did a hostile government take over and immediately instilled yourself as president. And then you gave it to your friend, but that's still a tyrant Tommy!" Techno states "But the thing about this word Tommy, is that good things don't happen to heroes"

Gasps were echoed throughout the area we stood.

"Let me tell you a story Tommy. A story about a man named Theseus, his country- well, his city state technically... was in danger. And he sent himself forward into enemy lines- he slayed the Minotaur and saved his city. You know what they did to him Tommy?"

"What did they do..?" Tommy asked

"They exiled him. He died in disgrace. Despised by his people. That's what happens to heroes Tommy... The Greeks knew the score... But if you want to be a hero Tommy, that's fine..." Techno mutters, turning away and walking over to the soul sand he placed down

"Wait- wait! Don't do this Techno. Don't do this, we're so close..!" Tommy pleaded

Techno turned to me and threw me three skulls, i'm guessing he wants me to place down the skulls for the other wither.

I got into place, ready to place them down.

"You want to be a hero Tommy...?" Techno asked

"THEN DIE LIKE ONE"

He began to set down the skulls and I did the same, soon enough after placing the last skulls down, the withers spawned.

Screams and yelling echoed throughout the night once more. Everyone was trying their best to stop the lot of us, but it ended as well as you'd expect.
Soon enough, the heroes killed the withers, earning no more destruction to the land that's already gone to shit.

Everyone soon enough went off to their own thing, which was expected.

Quackity came up to me at one point to ask where I took Schlatt's body, and I told him exactly where I placed it. He thanked me and went into the direction I told him.

What is he planning..?

Well, not anything I should worry about... 

It was now just me, Techno and Philza that stuck around with eachother.

"So... Who are you?" Philza asked me

"Y/N" I said with a smile

Philza nods before proceeding to look me up and down.
"What's with the blood? You look like you just murdered someone..."

"Well- I kinda did..." I muttered

"O-oh" Philza stuttered

"She's the one who killed Jschlatt. She also happens to be his younger sister" Techno says

Philza's eyes widen.
"Wait- really?"

I nodded.

"You... You killed your own brother?" He questioned

"It felt right at the time.." I muttered

I didn't feel like killing my brother because he somehow killed Snowflake. And I didn't kill him because he deserved it.
The reason I killed him was because it was better me doing it than anyone else...

If anyone else killed him, I'd probably not be able to function.

At least, when I did it. I could at least share his pain to some extent. When I did it, I could at least look him in the eyes and see his pain. When I did it, I could at least know I ended him and not anyone else...

"Anyways... Philza, you don't have anywhere to stay right now, so you should come back with me" Techno says

"Hmm? What about Y/N. Does she have a place to go?" Philza asked

"I can just go back to my carriage... It's not too much of a biggie..." I say

It should still be there, since the explosions didn't seem to reach where it was parked...

"You sleep in a carriage? No, no. That will not do. Techno, be a gentleman and invite the lass over" Philza says, slinging an arm around Techno's neck

Techno let out a sigh.
"You.. uhh- want to?"

"..I'll have to get Remi, but sure" I say

And with that, I went to go get Remi, Philza and Techno waiting for me to get back.
Upon me getting to the carriage, I saw Remi sleeping, seeming unfazed about all that just happen.

"Hey Remi" I say

Remi's eyes open and turns to me.
I then untie Remi and pulled on his lead a little for him to follow me.

"We're going to be staying at Technoblade's for the night... Kay?" I say

Remi did a little 'nay' sound, seeming quite pleased with finally going somewhere.

Once we made our way over to Philza and Technoblade, we all walked into the forests in the direction of Technoblade's apparent home.