Chapter 7: Come Across The Same Small Face.

This has been the journey so far...

The Corpse awaits for a perfect prey to cause terror upon

The Corpse awaits for a perfect prey to cause terror upon... In the meantime, months seem to have passed... The Corpse wonders around and a familiar face came to the view of the Killer Corpse.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Hmm... Sure is boring around here... Causing chaos right now would be nice but I'd like to stick to my plans.

You said to yourself, sitting in the bar with a large bag of chips in front of you. Kurogiri was there as well but Shigaraki was no where to be found at the moment... You lifted one of the photographs of the Hero Academies before asking Kurogiri.

(y/n): Tell me, dear friend.

Kurogiri: Hmm?

(y/n): In this Academy, who do you think is attending there as teachers? It's obvious that they're Heroes.

Kurogiri: It is confirmed that the R-Rated Hero "Midnight" teaches in that school. Another Hero from what I heard is Present Mic.

(y/n): The loud mouth one?

You looked up, Kurogiri nods at your question as you looked back at the photograph... You sighed and asked.

(y/n): Think we can try and gather more information about this school? I believe it's time to choose a perfect target to get All Might's attention.

Kurogiri: I'll see what I can do.

(y/n): Good.

You got up from your seat, grabbing your chips in your hand and begin your way towards the door.

(y/n): We've been silenced for months, it's time for us to choose and attack. I'll return when you have the information we need.

Kurogiri: Of course, sir.

As soon as you left the bar, you looked around your surroundings, seeing that there isn't much people walking by as you began taking a random direction.

(y/n): As soon as I pick a Target, I better be ripping organs from my enemies or this mission will be boring.

Taking a bite of a chip, you began thinking of all the fun, possible ways to kill any Heroes that dares stand in your way. However you were concerned about Shigaraki, you haven't seen him all day and it began to worry you.

(y/n): I hope that boy isn't trying to find All Might on his own. We'd lose our best member of our little group.

You then look towards the sky, seeing how beautiful the day is as you chuckled to yourself... And continued your way while choosing which academy to attack.

[Timeskip with (y/n) holding a Pro Hero captive, threatening The Symbol of Peace if he doesn't arrive soon... He'll kill his captive in front of everyone.]

(y/n): I'm on my way... I'm on my wayyyy... I'm on my to kill some people like a Black Cat who's very evil~

The sun was beginning to set... You were singing after finishing up your bag of chips... Now wondering in the park filled with trees, you sang to yourself till you hear a familiar voice from afar.

???: Come in Midoriya! The Entrance exam is just a couple of months away, you're not thinking of giving up are you?

???: N-No... I'm not...

(y/n): Que?

You turn the corner... Before seeing a large buff blonde man and a skinny small boy in the same park as you... There was silence in the air after the three of you locked eyes...

(y/n): Izuku Midoryia and All Might...

Izuku: I-It's that villain!

All Might: Ah there you are! I was beginning to think that you were just a figment of my imagination! Here for round two or came here to apologize?

The Symbol of Peace asked as you blinked your eyes... Slowly turning around and began walking away.

(y/n): Your time is not up yet! Be patient you fat f*ck!

You attempted to run back to the hideout... But All Might's speed caught up to you and lifted you up by the back of your collar... You didn't feel like fight yet...

All Might: Why the big rush, young man? We still have much to talk about.

You looked over your shoulder and starred at All Might, closing your eyes... You smirked and replied before everything fades to black...

(y/n): Alright, you want to talk? Lets talk~

And the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is untouched and silence fills the air.