Imagine 17 ♡︎

𝑰''𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 and insecurities ⚠️

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝗼'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯:

Y/n has been acting weird lately. Almost...un-Y/n like. She just looks so pale....and sick.

"Draco I feel dizzy." I looked up and was met with my Y/n, looking extremely pale and sick. I felt a wave of worry rush through my body as I made my way towards her. "Y/n baby....when was the last time you have eaten?" I asked. "I-um uhhh I have to go do something Draco, I'll- I'll see you later." She didn't stop stuttering.

God what was wrong with my girl?

----

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯:

You were sitting at the Y/h table at the Great hall, writing down the amount of calories you have eaten that day. You had been doing that for the last three months.... you've literally been starving yourself because you wanted to be skinnier.

Suddenly you felt your notebook be snatched from your hands, and your eyes widened when you saw Draco. "What are you doing Y/n?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Uh nothing" You tried to snatch if from him but he kept a firm grip on it. "You're counting you're calories aren't you?" He asked opening the notebook.

"N-no I'm not." You insisted. "Y/n I'M NOT STUPID" he read through the notebook, tears threatening to fall from his eyes as he read the little amount of calories you had. "YOU'VE BEEN STARVING YOURSELF?" He yelled.

You started tearing up. "Oh Y/n baby..I was only worried about you, I'm sorry for raising my voice." He pulled you onto his chest, wrapping you up in his arms protectively, stroking your hair.

"Come on princess, you have to eat. I'll eat with you." He peppered kisses all over you face before pecking your lips and sitting you down with him. "I'll eat first alright?" You nodded as Draco picked up a fork and ate a bite from his plate.

"Alright now you eat. I know it's hard but you can do
this, love. Give me your hand." Draco reached for your hand and intertwined your fingers with his. You used your other hand to use your fork and put a little bit of food on it. You looked over to Draco and he gave you a light reassuring squeeze on your hand.

Soon you and Draco were eating together and talking. He was so glad you were getting better. When you both finished your food he kissed your cheek "I'm so proud of you, darling."

"You know what Draco? Instead of writing down my calories and counting them I'll start writing down all the stuff I eat so I can read them at the end of the month."

"I think that's an amazing idea, love."

----

At the end of the month you read through your notebook proudly, remembering that a month ago some days you would just drink water and that was it.

"Draco!"

"Yes love?"

"Look at my notebook." You handed him the notebook and he smiled opening it.

𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆:
𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊
𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒐
𝑴𝒐𝒄𝒉𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆
𝑩𝒐𝒃𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒂
𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕
𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆

𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐:
𝑴𝒂𝒄 𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆
𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐
𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔
𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒔
𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒔
𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒔 ( 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐 :) )

𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆:
𝑪𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒅
𝑭𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒘𝒍
𝑷𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒅𝒆
𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔

𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓:
𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 ( 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝑹𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏 )
𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒔
𝑽𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒑
𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒔
𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒂
𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅

𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆:
𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒐
𝑨𝒗𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒐𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒔
𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆
𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒂

𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙:
𝑪𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒅
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔
𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒅
𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒐
𝑭𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒐
𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒐

𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏:
𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆
𝑩𝒂𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆
𝑻𝒆𝒂
𝑩𝒐𝒃𝒂
𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔

𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕:
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒂
𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒘𝒊𝒄𝒉
𝑪𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆
𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅

Draco read through it smiling.

"I'm so proud of you, Y/n."

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍. 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝑴𝑨𝒁𝑰𝑵𝑮!! <3

𝑷𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 💕

- Helena