"No one else was there," she snapped.

"Oh-well- I- it's not important."

"Why bring it up then?"

"I don't know."

"You're full of shit, Lupin."

"I just heard it got difficult..."

She glanced at him questioningly.

"That you had to resort to... disarming..."

She scoffed and walked away from him and he stood wondering what to do.

"Romilly- I- er- I'm not going to tell anyone."

Juliet ignored the boy and continued to walk briskly away from him, "I think our duties are over for tonight, Lupin," she snapped. 

"Always a pleasure," he said sarcastically, turning around and making his way back to Gryffindoor tower.

The idea of Gryffindoors knowing about her altercation with the Slytherin boys was enough to put Juliet in a mood for the rest of the week, Lupin in particular had annoyed her, and she had paid him back by listening to absolutely nothing he said in potions, and doing all of the work herself - much to his annoyance. However, Saturday was Hogsmeade day, and if there was one thing that the fifth year girls would always make up for, it was Hogsmeade.

Ophelia had, as always, taken over, and was forcing the girls to be friends the morning of.

"Okay," she begun dramatically, standing in the middle of their dorm. "I can hold my hands up and say that I'm a bit of a bitch-"

"A bit," Arabella scoffed, earning a smirk from Juliet.

"Fine, I'm awful," she turned to Juliet. "And Romilly, sorry. We think different things but you'll always be my friend." 

"Fine, Rosier. Sorry for- well- whatever it is I've done."

The witch nodded, "I'll take that. Now Persephone, you've been fucking weird since last week and it's time to snap out of it. I know Caius said something to you, but he's a knob, and he can't actually do anything-"

"He can," she murmured.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Right, whatever. But we aren't Caius, we're your friends..."

"You're right, I'm sorry," she said, looking straight at Juliet, "I've been distracted."

"It's fine," the witch responded with a smile, glad to have Persephone back.

"And there was never a problem with me," Arabella said cheerily.

"Great," Ophelia said, ignoring the girl. "Glad to have you all back because I have news."

"Go on," Juliet said.

"Regulus and I kissed."

"I-what- you what?" Juliet stuttered much to the delight of Ophelia.

"Jealous, Romilly?"

She laughed, "I've had many chances with Black I have just never wanted to take them, he's just always told me he'd never like you in the slightest-"

Ophelia rolled her eyes, "I know what you're doing-"

"Worrying about you getting hurt? Yes, you're right."

Ophelia rolled her eyes, "I'm a big girl, Juliet, I can look after myself. Come on, we'll be late."