Last Day before Judges House

I shared my first kiss with Niall and it was so perfect I loved it and there were fireworks in my stomach like in this cheesy romanticfilms. We cuddled the whole night and wake up by jumping on the bed. Louis and Harry jumps up and down like mad. If I could I had killed them. But Nialls grip on my waste was to thight but I liked it so much and cuddle in his chest again. Louis and Harry awww and then yell: "We are sooo hungry Violaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Please make us some breakfast" I groan and Niall shoot up. I giggled lightly and kiss his cheek. While Niall turns a bit pink the jaws of Louis and Harry drop. "Does that mean that you have had your first kiss yesterday?" Harry wanted to know. I simply nodded and get up to make the boys breakfast. I was so not ready. I was tired as hell and feel like fall asleep while walking. I arrive in the kitchen and when I look in the fridge I was shocked. It was empty. "GUYS!!" I scream and they all where there within a second. "We don't have any food. We have to go shopping!" "UP TO THE SUPERCAR!", Louis singsang and we all laugh. "We should get dressed first" and the boys blush cause all of them were in their boxershorts. I giggle and went to my room and changed into a monster tshirt and a pink jeans.

I sat on the couch and wait for the boys. "You look so cute, love", Niall whispers in my ear and I shiver a bit cause of his voice. He sits next to me and we chatted thill the boys were all ready. 

In the car the boys put the things together they want to buy. And I sang to the song in the radio. They went silent and looked at me like I was crazy. "What?" "Your voice is so amazing when you sing" Liam compliments me. I blush and went silent for the rest of the car drive.

We go in teams. Harry and Louis for the sweets. Liam and Zayn for meat, bacon and so. And Niall and me for vegetables and fruits. All of our "teams" choose  shopping cart and we race. Harry, Zayn and I in it and the other 3 ran for the goal. I giggled the whole time and the other costumers don't look so happy but we have fun and that was all we need. 

"I think we should buy lots of carrots for Louis, and very much different fruits for me" I grin and Niall laughs. "I like fruits too, so we need much more than we have yet in our cart", I laugh about him and he peeks my cheek. "L-lllex?", Niall asks quiet nervous. "Yes Niall?" "D-do y-you w-want to get out with me tonight?" I was speechless and I only can nod. He smiles and give me a sweet kiss. "Be ready at 7?" "Ok I'll be". We continued shopping and meet the boys on the checkout and there was only fastfood in their carts. I facepalms me mentally for the stupidness of the boys. "We have only one night left and you want to eat all of this?" I ask them suprised. 

"Definitely" They say in unison. I giggled and pay for the food. It was quiet expensive but shit happens my father pays for it so I don't really care about the price.

As we arrived home I storm of into my room and get ready for my date with Niall. I have only a hour left so I have to be quick. I wasn't on a date for a long time. If you want to know it were 2 years. I was 14 and the guy who asks me out was 16. But I wasn't ready for this so I don't know how a date works or something only from cheesy movies. 

I smiled to myself in the mirror. And was very nervous. For my first date with the boy I falling so hard. Maybe he even asks me to be his girlfriend but that would be a dream I think.

I look at the clock and it was 6:45. I slip on my shoes and go downstairs. The boys sit on the couch and look ToyStory once again. I roll my eyes. The only one who wasn't with them was Niall. When they hear me they turn their heads around and looked at me with wide opened eyes. "Wow Vi, you look soo hot!", Harry compliments me and trys to flirt with me. I blush lightly but ignored his trys. "Niall is waiting outside for you", Liam smiles and winks at me. "Ok thanks Liam, bye boys" I went out of the door and there was Niall on my old bike.

I smiled he looks so cute. He smiled and stand up. "Are you ready to go?" I nod. "I hope you don't mind that we have to cycle", he blush a little bit. "No, that's cool, where do we go?" He don't answers me. We cycle side by side to a little park. I smiled. The sun goes down and it looks like in a fairytale. We parked the bikes at a fence and he takes my hand and we went throw the alley. It's so romantic. We walks to a icecream parlor. We share a big chocolate ice-cream cone and talked about god and the world. We have a great time and after eating we go again throw the park. By our bikes he tooks my hand and looks me right through the eyes. "Viola Alexis Ames, I like you since the first time we met. And now I fall very hard for you. I hope you understand me right. When I see you it's like the whole world stops and it's only you and me who exist. You make my black and white world colourful and you make me feel special and loved. So I ask you here and now. Will you please be my girlfriend?" I blush very hard and say a very light yes. He hugs me so tight that it was difficult to breath but I liked it. With his blue sparkling eyes he spins me around and kisses me than soft and sweet. I put my arms around his neck and deepend the kiss even more. We stand there and it was like he said. The world stops and it was only him and me. It gets dark and we decided to go home.

Finally we have to sleep early cause of the jurney to judges house. Mine was not so long like the jurney from the boys. I have to go to Ascot and the boys to Spain. We drive with our bikes hand in hand. When we arrive at home the house was already dark inside. Niall tooks my hand and interwines our fingers. I smile and we went to my room. We stand at my door and he gives me a last sweet kiss. He says good night and thank you for the nice evening and with that he goes to his own room and wents to sleep. I get changed and get to bed too. After a couple of minutes I drift off to sleep and I don't want that the next day begins. The day where Niall and I get seperated and I pray to god that the boys and me gets through. And meet again at the live shows.