Pilot

Peyton p.o.v.

Aunt Emma parked and I got out quickly as I texted James I just got here.

I looked up seeing a bunch of boys getting ready to throw him into the dumpster so immediately taking pictures of it and walking towards them.

"Hey assholes!" They turn to me as I hold my camera and take another picture "leave him alone or I'll go to the principle and get you kicked off whatever sport you're in" a few off them whisper stuff and one with the mohawk whistles at me.

I sighed grabbing the boy who was about to get thrown in and his stuff running away before they can even follow.

When we enter I start looking for my locker but the boy pulls me making me turn around. "yes?" I ask confused as he starts saying "why did you help me? What's your name? Are you new? I need answers women!"

I laugh moving my hair behind my ear "well I hate bullies and my name is Peyton Darts. Nice to meet you?" "Kurt. Kurt Hummel" "as I was saying yes I'm new now can can you he-"

"Peyton!" I slowly turned around to see a running James. "Oh god" I whisper and Kurt whispers back "Who's that"

"My online friend who is now going to smother me" he laughed as James came running and tackling me Into a hug almost making us fall to the ground but we didn't as he lifts me up saying "you're here! You're here!"

I sigh and hug once he puts me down "hi to you too James" he puts me down and looks at Kurt "you already replaced me?!"

Kurt laughs and puts his hand out "my name is Kurt and I'm Peyton's new friend nice to meet you James?"

James slowly looks to me then back to Kurt before actually pulling us both in hugs "more friends!" I laugh at how weird James can be. The bell rings.

James sighs and pulls back "I'll see you guys at lunch. Oh and Peyton call me if you need help!" he yelled as he walked away. Kurt laughed and wraps his shoulder.

"I'll take you to your next class" he says as we walk the other way ignoring the stares from the other students.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was lunch and Kurt just suddenly pulling towards the bulletin board.

"kurt what's up?" I ask as him as we stop right in front of the bulletin board. "Glee club" "Glee club? What do you mean?"

"Lets audition together" he looks at me and I slowly nod "sure I guess but lets ask James if he wants to as well" he nods and we both sign our names.

"Hurry lets go before James starts yelling around the school for our names" I say making us both chuckle ad start walking to the cafe.

"Glee club? I thought you would do photography but sure I guess we could do that" James said to me and Kurt high five after we all finish our lunch the bell rings.

"Thanks James we'll see you tomorrow" I said after Kurt finished putting his number in both our phones. "alright later my friends!"

James yells as we walk the opposite way and we go into our classes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Next day afternoon comes and when I enter the doors of McKinley high school Kurt immediately pulls me to the Auditorium along with James in his other arms. Once we enter there was already a dark skin girl singing and let me tell you.