Results

Sorry for taking long. Results are finally here. Thank you everyone for participating. In this contest, I received many entries which didnt follow the prompt. I mention the main details above title but I think I should make it more highlighted next time ^^'.

Let's begin

Honorable Mentions
.

shree_xoxoThe Cutest

shree_xoxo
The Cutest
.
The cover is nice and cute. I like the couple you've used here. But I do think that it'd have been better without the couple snapping their photo. It looks a bit messy because there are too many elements, some of which don't even match with the background. The fonts are nice. But a bit too dark for a background that's already dark. Also, I suggest not to use too many fonts and try simpler ones for subtitle and author name. Overall, it's nice. Blending is good. Kind of magical.
Prompt Relevancy: 16/20
Overall Appeal: 19/30
Fonts: 6/10
Originality: 15/20
Editing: 13/20
Total: 69/100

Prompt Relevancy: 16/20 Overall Appeal: 19/30Fonts: 6/10 Originality: 15/20Editing: 13/20Total: 69/100

leshworld
Best Pngs
.
I like your idea and the effects used. I like the pngs you've used here to create a mood that relates to the prompt. Good choice. The lens flare does create that magical effect that was needed for showing the soul of the movie. I like the placement of pngs, text and everything. But I'd like to suggest you to slightly blur the things are not the main focus otherwise they will attract more attention. The fonts are nice. Okay. You've used four fonts there, one step away from five. I'd suggest you to use lesser font styles, three at maximum. Simpler font styles for the author name are subtitle are generally preferred. I like the effect you've used to blend it better. You've erased the nose of the girl which is a huge mistake in my opinion. But it see your efforts here on how you've fit it to the prompt so I'll ignore it.
Prompt Relevancy: 18/20
Overall Appeal: 20/30
Fonts: 5/10
Originality: 17/20
Editing: 14/20
Total: 74/100

Prompt Relevancy: 18/20 Overall Appeal: 20/30Fonts: 5/10 Originality: 17/20 Editing: 14/20 Total: 74/100