I see... blood.

Comincia dall'inizio

"How do you-?" Regina started "What an amazing question." Rumple continued.

"Wow... What an amazing team. Let's start the game."  He started sufocking me. "Pirate's life in exchange for the dagger" he said.

Bloody hell I can't breathe.

[EMMA POV]

Neal was still sleeping. Henry was at school and my mom was resting because today she woke up early. I don't know how can she be so relaxed knowing her husband is in danger. Maybe because she trusts him. But I trust Killian too. I just can't even watch TV knowing they're outside.

[HOOK POV]

"STOP! We don't have the dagger here with us!" David said. The crocodile stopped and I fell in the floor trying to breathe. Regina helped me getting up. "So who does have it?" he asked. The dagger is in our home. Where Emma, her mother and Neal are right now. We can't tell him, or they will be in danger. "We don't know." Regina said.

"Oh poor and innocent people. Do you really think I believe that? Where's. The. Dagger?" no one answered. "Well I can kill you one by one. And then I can kill your precious true love, Snow White isn't it? Why not to kill the pirate's girlfriend? Oh... Right. Robin Hood already left you. So sad, really." he started teasing us. "Don't even try to touch them!" I said. "Enough. Ursula? Take them to the mansion." he said and then a familiar face appeared. Ursula. "Ursula? I can't believe you're working for crocodile!" I said. I have a really confused past with her. "With all my pleasure" she said while she was taking us to the mansion with her magic.

We were all in the mansion where Emma almost died and where crocodile took my heart. We were in a basement. It was dark but I could see David and Regina's faces.

"What the hell is he doing here? And how? Any ideas Regina?" David asked. "I don't know but that purple wall has something with him for sure." she said. "Well I got that. So now how can we get out of this bloddy place?" I asked.

"No idea." Regina said. She tried to use her magic but this place was spelled with a non-magic effect. There's no magic here. "Emma, Snow and Neal are in danger. We need to get out of here now!" I said trying to find a way out. "There's no way out! (...) We need help." Regina said. "Your phone. You brought it right? You have to call Emma. She's the only one who can save us. She can bring the dagger and then she can defeat Rumple." she continued.

"No... It's too dangerous!" I said. I can't bring her to the danger. Not with this bloody crocodile.

"I think it's the only way. She's the savior right? A hero. She will win this and we are all gonna be okay." David said. I just... Ugh. Well she is in danger right now too. Rumple is outside I don't know where, so it would be the same thing.

"Here is the talky phone" and I gave it to them.

"You know, it's just phone. " Regina corrected me. "As you wish"

David called Emma.

"Emma?"
"Are you okay guys? Where are you?! Why are you guys taking so much time?"

"We need your help. Rumple is in town with a friend."

"What?! What friend?"

"Ursula."
"The sea queen? Oh holy shit."

"Yeah I know. But we need your help. Is the dagger with you?"

"Well yeah. It's in the same place we left."

"Bring it and defeat Rumple. We are in the mansion where you almost lost your powers, remember? We are in a basement and there's no way out. Just defeat him with the dagger and then call us."

"Okay. We'll win this. I'll be right there. Bye."

"Good luck."

He gave me the phone "Now we only have to wait." Regina said. I sat on the floor waiting for news from Emma. We will do this.

[EMMA POV]

"I'm going now mom." I said to her. She was taking care of Neal. "Be carefull, Emma." she said and I went with the dagger.

I stopped the yellow bug and I went inside of the mansion. Is Rumple here? I was grabbing the dagger with my right hand. I called David.

"Emma?! Where are you?! You oka-"

"Yeah I am. I'm here in the mansion and there's no signal of Rumple. Where are you guys? I don't know where's the basement!"

"Well I do." a male voice said. It wasn't from the phone. It was Rumple.

"Emma? Emma! Em-!" my dad was still on line.

"What the hell do you want? You already lose." I teased him.

"Miss Swan... This is just starting." he said.

I grabbed the dagger in front of my head. "I command you to take Killian, my dad and Regina out of the basement. Now." I said and with magic they appeared.

"Swan?" Killian called me with a surprised face.

He hugged me. "You okay?" he asked me. "I'm perfect."

And suddendly the dagger disappeared from my hand. "What the-?!?!" and when we all looked:

"Sorry I'm late." said a woman all dressed of black and white. I'd guess she's Cruella. She took me the dagger with magic and now it was on her hands.

"That's mine. Get your own!" Regina teased.

"So now miss Swan, who is loosing?" Rumple said. I don't know what to do now. He won.

"Now that I have all what I needed I think it's time to say goodbye."  and then I just couldn't resist so I spelled him and that woman with a freezing spell. "Well done, love." Hook started.

"Now take the dagger and let's go ho-" David started but another woman just appeared.

"Well the good news are: we are three. You can't win us. It's time to villains get their happy endings." what the hell does she mean with that? But she broke my thoughts when she sent us against the wall.

[HOOK POV]

I think I woke up. What the bloody hell did happen? I got up and I saw David getting up too. Regina was moving. And then I saw Emma. She was unconscious! I run to her and I tried to wake her up. She opened her eyes slowly. Before she could think or say anything she started to moan in pain. She was pushing on her belly as if the pain was coming from there. I tried to see what was happening and when I looked I saw blood. Bloody hell. The baby.

Regina woke up and she saw us.

Emma saw the blood too and started crying with pain all together. She knows that blood come from the baby. She must have hit when she was sent against the wall.