25 - What Happened to Frederick?

Start from the beginning

Princess Abigail dismounted her horse and walked towards him, "I wanted to get my hands on you before your father ripped you to shreds," Princess Abigail said.

"How did you know I was going..." Prince Charming asked.

"Because I have ears in the king's court. And despite everyone's best efforts to shield me from it, I know the truth. You love Snow White... And you have no intention of marrying me," Princess Abigail said.

"I won't marry someone I don't love... Or give that despot the satisfaction that I helped him. If that mean suffering the consequences, so be it," Prince Charming said.

"You're prepared to lay down your life. How charming. But I didn't come here to see you die. I came here to help you escape... Your friend, Delphinia can't help you all the time, now can she?" Princess Abigail said.

"Why would you do anything to help me?" Prince Charming asked.

"Because I don't wanna marry you either," Princess Abigail said.

End of Flashback

It was night time, Mary Margaret got out of her car and closed the door as David walked towards her.

"What did you tell her?" Mary Margaret asked.

David and Mary Margaret walked together, "That I needed to take a walk, clear my head, think about it," David said.

"I'm guessing you didn't tell her that the walk was with me," Mary Margaret said.

"No. No, of course not," David said.

Mary Margaret looked and sounded bitter, "Why is that our default?" They exchanged a glance, "Lying," Mary Margaret said.

"Because I don't..." David said.

"We're not being honest. I know it's hard, but... We have to tell her the truth! About everything. About us," Mary Margaret said and David stopped walking and Mary Margaret turned to look at him.

"I don't know if I can," David said.

Mary Margaret looked at him, "You have to. I few can't be honest with other people, how can we be honest with each other?" Mary Margaret questioned him.

"Is it really the best plan?" David asked.

"What's your plan?" David shrugged and they continued walking, "Moving to Boston? The only way no one gets hurt here is if we don't want to be together. Is that what you want?" Mary Margaret asked.

"No," David answered.

"Then we have to stop hiding and do something. It's better she hears it from you than from someone else," David nodded, "You have to make a choice," Mary Margaret said.

David sighed, "I choose... You," David said.

Mary Margaret nodded, "Then it's time to tell Kathryn," Mary Margaret said before she walked away.