I just had to get away for a few days, I can't stay at home.

I get off and get a room.
Which the lady was very rude.
Well I some blame her It was like 2 am.

I grab my things out of the car and make my way towards my room, I was so tired.
I drove all the hours and didn't make a single stop.

I lock the door and throw my stuff on the bed.
I check my phone.

No messages, no missed calls.

That was weird to me, usually, my phone would have been blown up.
God what if something had happened and I'm over here having a boring getaway.

I rub my face and throw my phone on the bed.

I get my towel, shower essentials and walk towards the bathroom, I quickly shower.

I get out and wrap the towel around me. As I'm brushing my teeth my phone starts to ring.

I quickly run toward it, almost slipping on my way.

Jeremy.
I quickly pick up, "Jer!" I say, "where the hell are you!" is all he says, shit.

"Uh, Florida?" I say, sounding more like a question.
"What the fuck are you doing in Florida? Do you even know that Stefan and Elena were taken and almost killed! And you decide to leave to fucking Florida?" he says sounding upset, geez he makes it sound like I knew this shit was going to happen like I did this shit on purpose.

"Wait Jer. Are they okay now? Is everyone safe? And why do you make it sound like putting myself first for once is a bad thing? Huh? I've been trying to keep YOU safe. Out of this mess and you won't listen. I love you all so much but it's time to put myself first, my safety. I can't risk being with all of you guys at the moment, I can hurt you guys. I can kill my friends. This shit didn't make me happy, I didn't want to leave. But I had no other option. Take care of Elena for me Jer. Tell her that I love her no matter what. I love you." I said tearing up, I didn't even let him answer my question, I hung up.

I sat on the bed, crying.

Crying seems to be the only thing I've been able to do lately.

Cry, cry and cry.

Like the fucking crybaby I am.

I guess that's what being human is about.
Your emotions. Your feelings.

I quickly change into my PJs and lay down.

It's 3 almost 4 am. I should probably get some sleep.

----
4 days later.

I woke up to my alarm, which startled me.
8:00.

I have no idea what I'm going to do here in Florida. I guess I could go by the beach, have breakfast.
Which I'm not that hungry.

I get up and stretch, walking towards the bathroom.
I wash my face and brush my teeth.

I walk back towards the bed and grab some clothes, which were a pair of ripped mom jeans and a blue shirt I stole from Damon.

I put on my converse and brush my hair, which reminds me I need a hair cut. It's too long, and I never do anything to my hair.

It's almost to my waist, I should cut it.
Change it up a bit.
-- I ended up cutting my hair to my shoulders--
Change is good, period.
I looked better than before.

I grab my bag with all my things in it and the keys, I walk back towards the office and hand my key back to the lady, which was surprisingly a nice old lady this time. Unlike the other rude ass one.