4

I woke up and ran to get ready. I made breakfast for everybody, by that I mean my dad, mom, and sister. Anyways I'm very happy today because Grandma Lisa is coming to visit us for a few days and I'm so happy. She's like my best friend.

I made some simple sandwiches for everyone. I went to wake up my 5 year old sister so that she could eat. My parents have their alarm so they're gonna wake up pretty soon.

Amelia (my sister) finished up her food and went to do idk what in my room. Probably watching the tv. Anyways my parents finally woke up. "Hey baby where's Amelia?" My mom, Hannah comes into the kitchen. "She's in my room probably watching tv" I say. "Oh ok" she says while sitting down with her phone in the couch. "Mom where's dad" I ask her. "He's still getting ready" she says while looking at her phone.

Well you see, my mom (Hannah) is very protective. She gets mad when I go out too late and stuff but I don't get punishments because of my dad (Bryce). He tells me I can go and live my teenage-hood while I can. He's the complete opposite of my mom.

Skip time to the airport

"Hi grandma" Amelia yells as she runs towards  Grandma Lisa.

We all say our hello's and drive back to our house.

Skip time

Everyone wasn't home except Me and Grandma Lisa.

Delilah: "Grandma I have something to tell you. I feel like you're gonna hate me after this and that's the thing I most fear about."

Grandma: "Baby don't worry. I'll love you no matter what. Now what is it you have to tell me?"

Delilah: "so I think I'm. Im-