Chapter 4: Unmatched

Start from the beginning

  "Please remove your feet from the desk!" The tall guy pleaded.

  Katsuki just sneered, calling him an extra and a side character.

  Izuku walked over, raising his hand.

  "Sit properly, or I will weld your feet to the desk."

  Katsuki promptly sat properly in his chair.

  Izuku sat, watching the doorway.

  He watched Uraraka open the door, spot him and smile, before starting and turning around.

  Aizawa stepped in after Uraraka.

  "I'm Shota Aizawa, your new homeroom teacher. Put these PE kits on and head outside." Aizawa said, pulling several PE uniforms out of his sleeping bag.

  Izuku stood up, tapping the back of Katsuki's chair and grabbing a PE kit from the front.

  Katsuki tried to follow, but his blazer was caught on the chair somehow.

  ___________________________________

  Aizawa handed Izuku the ball for the ball throw. Izuku sighed, tossing it back to his teacher and heading for the circle.

  Aizawa nodded, understanding.

  Izuku bit his hand, waiting for the lightning.

  The only sensation he currently felt was pain.

  "Aaaghh!! That really hurts!!" Izuku flailed his hand around, sending blood flying everywhere.

  The majority of the students looked at him in vague horror. Why was he Garmin himself like that?

  "Give it back!!" He said to Aizawa, hopping from foot to foot.

  "No."

  "Give it back or I'll turn your sleeping bag into a really uncomfortable cocoon, while you're in it!"

  "You're too close to the class."

  Izuku stared at his classmates.

  Oh right.

  "That could have been bad." He said.

  Aizawa sighed, motioning for the other students to get back.

  Once Aizawa gave the Okay, golden lightning wreathed Izuku in light.

  He grew to 15 meters again, kneeling down and catching the ball Aizawa threw to him.

  Izuku gave the teacher a thumbs up, turning and throwing the ball as hard as he could.

  Izuku turned back to Aizawa, who showed the tablet recording their scores to the class.

  He had to kneel down to be able to see it.

  "5,785 meters and counting." Aizawa said.

  The class gaped at Izuku, who sat down to emerge from the Titan.

  "Don't turn back yet, we're doing the grip strength test next. Also, I'll need results for both forms."

  Izuku nodded his understanding, remaining sitting next to the class.

  Izuku crushed the grip test. Literally.

  He finished the 50 meter dash in 6 strides.

  The high and long jump scores he received were unmatched.

  Eventually, all of the scores were tallied up.

  Izuku (Titan) received first.

  Izuku(True) received an admirable 12th.

  ___________________________________

  The next few days were spent developing techniques with their quirks, or using them in inventive ways to solve problems.

  Izuku found out his hardening was immune to acid, soundwaves, electricity, extreme cold, and moderate strength.

  Each member of the class already had a 'suoer move' of some kind. Izuku developed one specifically to counter Katsuki.

  All Might thundered into the classroom, declaring that the class would be doing Battle Training for today's heroics class.

  "For today's lesson, you will need these!!" All Might pushed a button, making 20 suitcases eject themselves from the wall.

  "Put those on, and come to ground Beta!" All Might said, racing away.

  Hero costumes. Izuku hadn't known how to design his, because he didn't need any protection, his hardening saw to that. He would more often than not be in his Titan form to do hero work, unless he needed to go somewhere cramped.

  Izuku just went for some plain, comfy clothes that were warm. He wore a green hood and short cape, but that was the only hero like part of his costume. He had a utility belt, which had lots of metal bits and bobs to use his hardening on. He wore a mask, similar in design to his Titan's face, with glowing green eyes and jagged, lipless teeth.

  The most important piece however, was the blunt one handed longsword.

  He could use only a small amount of hardening, and gain a near indistructible weapon.

  He had no sleeve on his left forearm, so that he could create a shield with more ease.

  Izuku stepped out of the corridor, his cape and cowl fluttering as he walked.

  "Whoah, Midoriya? Is that you? Dude, that's such a manly costume! I love it!"

  Katsuki eyed the sword and his sleeve, knowing exactly who they were meant for.

  All Might split them into teams of two. The first round was team A versus team D.

  Team D had to guard their 'lair' from the heroes, or team A. If team A touched the 'weapon' they won.

  Team A was Izuku and Uraraka.

  Team D was Bakugo and Iida.

  "Villain team, go and prepare!!"