100

1-01

8:23 AM

Gabrielle Allora Samaniego shared a post
9 mins ago • Public

There are times when holding on is not possible anymore. But it doesn't mean you love the person less or that you love that person more. It means that maybe, you should give yourself a break. And when you've matured enough, if fate will allow, give yourself the chance to come back.

I was at the point of my life wherein I was lost. I was so lost that I could not even see the person I love. I let go of his hand because I thought that was what's best for us.

I'm not sure if what I did was right but in that time, I believed that we both needed that break. I would not justify my actions. I hurt him. I hurt myself.

Years later, I'm not even sure if there will be a second chance for us. Sino ba ang makakasiguro? Maybe we were the lucky ones. The lucky ones to be given the chance to come back to each other despite the years we've spent apart.

One thing I learned: if you can hold on, hold on. And you also have to know that there's nothing wrong with letting go.

And if the feelings never fade, if the feelings did not die, if the feelings did not end, maybe, there's still a chance.

I am thankful because I was able to get that chance. I am thankful because you've given me that chance.

Den, thank you. Thank you for understanding. Thank you for trying. Thank you for loving me. Thank you.

I love you. You are my home.

❤️ 33

Tripp Grande: A+

     | Denzel Montoya: Nauna ka pang nag-comment sa 'kin.

     | Tripp Grande: HAHAHAHA

     | Denzel Montoya: -1 ka dyan 🙂

     | Tripp Grande: Awit 🥺

Ribo Buenaflor: When kaya

     | Janus Montecalvo: Teka.

Denzel Montoya: Ikaw lang. Ikaw ulit. Ikaw lagi.

Denzel Giovanni Montoya & Gabrielle Allora Samaniego, signing off