Sex me through the phone

It had been 12 days since Derek had been quarantined at Grey Sloan. He had to go in for an emergency surgery and every doctor that comes in has to quarantine for 2 weeks after that. "Mer there's nothing we can do. I'll be home in 2 days, just try to relax." Meredith knew it wasn't his fault but she envied him for leaving her to take care of the kids. She knew the best way to get at him was to leave him sexually bothered.    "I just...needed you to touch me, but I guess I'll have to satisfy myself." She whined. The thought of Meredith pleasuring herself was enough to make his member throb. Derek was standing in the middle of the hospital so he started to walk to an empty on call room when he heard something that he knew all too well and it caused him to stop abruptly, just in front of the door.   "OHH," Meredith moaned, "Derek!" She had started rubbing her clit through her panties in circular motions. "Aah please! If you were here right now!" The bulge in his pants was visible to every nurse walking by. Derek quickly went into the on call room and slammed the door, leaning against it.    "Let me listen Mer. I'll do anything just, please don't stop!" He breathed heavily. These 12 days he craved the feeling of his wife's skin. In this moment all he could think of was what he would do to her if she were here.    "Answer your phone Dr. Shepherd." She whispered. Derek was confused because he was on the phone with her.    "What are you-" he paused when he saw the alert on his phone that read "incoming FaceTime call." She was going to fuck him through the phone.    When Derek answered he was greeted by Meredith's seductive smile as she laid in their bed in only her undergarments. "God I could stare at that face all day." Derek was mesmerized by her beauty and never let her forget it.   "Oh Derek. As much as I love that, my face isn't what I wanted you to look at tonight." He was in for a wild ride. The only downside was that he wasn't able to physically touch her. But they could always make it work. She placed the phone on the tripod and sat directly in front of it, letting him know to take off his pants and do the same.    Meredith unhooked her bra and made sure to bounce a little causing him to grow even more. Then, she started to rub, squeeze, and flick her breasts before inserting the top of one in her mouth. "Woahh.. I didn't know you could do that!" Derek groaned, licking his lips. He was rubbing himself through his boxers.    "There's a lot of things you don't know about me." She smirked as she pulled her panties down and stood directly in front of the camera, her erect clit was practically calling his name through the screen.   "FUCK baby you're so sexy!" Derek grunted not caring who heard him. She sat back down repositioned the camera to the exact angle she wanted while he was busy taking off his boxers and preparing himself for what came next.    Meredith slowly spread her legs knowing how ready he was to see her. His eyes grew wide as he stared at her folds. She ran her fingers over her bikini area giving him a tease before she rubbed herself. Slowly at first and then sped up. "Ooh.. ohh..Derek!" She moaned in a whisper causing him to start sweating. Derek didn't want to finish before she had even started so he was playing with his balls and his erect penis was just waiting to be handled.    "Ohh yess Mer. Show me what else those fingers can do!" She took his challenge and parted her folds, revealing her juicy pink clit. "Oh that's what I want!" He somehow grew larger and without him even touching it, precum started to come out.    Meredith rubbed around the inside of her folds and whispered dirty things to him. "Ohh if this was your tongue." She was getting herself wet enough to enter. She started by inserting two fingers. "Der!" She gasped. Pulling them in. Out. In. Derek was so thirsty for her. He started rubbing his shaft, trying to move at the same speed as her. "Tell me what you wanna see." Meredith moaned to him. She wanted to hear his demands. And telling her what to do turned him on.    "Add another one, but go slow. And.. say my name!" Derek's voice was husky. Dominance brought out that side of him. The side that wasn't McDreamy. But nasty. Dirty. Porny. And she loved it. "I wanna hear the sounds of your fingers thrusting, your vagina being penetrated. Mer, I wanna hear how wet you are." He demanded as he rubbed his large member with one hand and massaged his ball-sack with the other.   "Yes sir," she moaned as she positioned the tripod to be as close as possible to her center. Then, she entered the third finger. "Derekkk ohh YESS Der!" She screamed, bouncing up and down at the feeling of her own fingers. The noises of her soaking vagina was sending him into what felt like another dimension. He had his volume all the way up so he could hear it even louder. So badly he wanted to eat her. Instead he started to bang his body against the door. A harder thud each time.    Meredith entered a fourth finger which brought her to her climax. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her body began to shake and Derek was close behind her. "YESS BABY! FUCK MEREDITHHH!" He screamed as he watched her cum squirt out of her. That had to be the hottest thing he had seen in the past 12 days and that sent him over the edge, cum spewing out of his penis.    After they both took a few moments to breathe, he had one more task for her. "Meredith.. suck your fingers. And take your time I want you to enjoy it since I can't." With that being said, she pulled her wet fingers out of her center as he watched every second, only looking away to stare at her hard nipples and perky breasts. Her sex filled eyes locked with his as she brought her dripping fingers to her lips. Meredith slowly put them in her mouth and threw her head back with a loud moan. Tasting all of her juices. That was Derek's favorite part about fingering her. When he could, he would take days off just to lay in bed sucking and eating her out. The taste of her did something to him that no other person could.    "Thank you for that Mer." She nodded her head and got under her blankets getting ready to go to sleep. He did the same only in the bed in the on call room. She was falling asleep until he called her name.   "Yeah Derek?"   "Nothing just.. one more day."