"What's wrong?" Abir asks seeing my strange behaviour.

"You are sweating, Eww!" I hold my nostrils between my thumb and forefinger.

He looks confused a little then chuckles, "As if the smell of sweetness is dripping from you"

I look at myself, maybe I am sweating but that's all because of him. He made me run extra rounds, Arya was right he is so strict sometimes!

"Aren't you sweating Ms Agarwal?" He arches an eyebrow at me, moving closer.

"Yeah, maybe a little" I look away from him not wanting to inhale his smell and hold my breath.

He moves away chuckling, seeing my irritated face. I leave my breath!

"Sweat is natural!" He gets up wearing his bag, "Let's go to the nearby cafe and have something. You look tired"

"Aren't you getting late? Besides, you have locked Arya and Aryan at home" I follow him as he walks somewhere.

"It's still 8:30, being the boss go to the office at 10:00. Arya and Aryan will get up and take shower, till I return they will be playing or fighting" I nod at his answer, these three are complete with each other.

"Daily routine from the time we shifted here" He shrugs, reaching the cafe he holds my hand. I look at our hands then at him, he is simply looking forward and walking.

My eyes wander around to find few boys staring at me with those dreamy eyes, I smile at Abir's concern for me. Though I can fight and take care of myself but being cared for by someone else who hardly knows you is so sweet.

"So what do you want to eat or drink?" He asks as we take a seat on the corner table.

"Maybe some juice, Shreya will make breakfast anyhow" I reply looking at the menu.

"Two Apple juice please" He replies to the waiter and smiles at him politely.

I frown, "How do you know I want to drink Apple juice?"

He looks at me blankly for a minute before replying, "Actually I wanted to drink it so thought even I'll order the same for you!" He fake chuckles.

"Still, you should have normally asked me if I drink Apple juice or not!" I mean come on he can't order just like that, "Mr Rajvansh are you spying on me?"

"Seriously!" He rolls his eyes as he mumbles something to himself.

"Are you cursing me?" I slam my hand on the table not-so-angrily.

"Easy there girl" He widens his eyes as he looks around and gives everyone fake smile.

"Did you cruse me under your breath Mr Rajvansh?" I ask again in a high voice.

"Take it easy! Why will I curse you?!" He shrugs, "You seriously have anger issues, Violent Lady!"

I open my mouth at his statement, "What?! You! Urgh," I get up from the seat irritated while he sits there with a silly smile.

"Hey! Boy, are you troubling the girl?" A man with so long height and a strong body appears out of nowhere.

I look at Abir who is rolling his eyes, "Stop doing that!" I snap my fingers at him.