Taurus the Determined Warrior

Key Characteristics:

+ Calm.                                - Possessive

+ Reliable.                             - Stubborn

+ Practical and Friendly.     - Jealous and Resentful

Taurus is the 3rd sign of the Zodiac, Taurus, with the Bull as your symbol. Though the charging Bull represents power and strength, don’t let the symbolism confuse you, Taurus can be rather soft and sophisticated in your nature. Just like a bull is docile until it is tempted, you are also easy-going till the time you are provoked or instigated.

You are known for your determination, though, and there is not much that can distract you from your goals. You give a lot of importance to simplicity and stability in life, though many others around you may find you boring and lacking in excitement.

 It is hard working, rock solid, stable and practical. Ruled by Venus, Taurus, however, is also given tremendously to sensual pleasures.

So, be it the physical pleasures or material comforts, the Taurus-born love to indulge in excesses. And, they will not hesitate in going an extra mile to find these pleasures.

Most Taurus-borns are connoisseurs of good food and good life. Paradoxically, though, Taurus natives are fixed in their approach; they disregard change. They are loyal and attached to their loved ones, jobs, employers, project, friends and almost everyone and everything.

Many believe Taurus to be the most dependable sign the whole Zodiac, simply because Taurus hates the idea of ‘change’.

This attribute make Taurus quite headstrong and stubborn. When extended to work, this very stubbornness becomes a boon – as the Taurus Individuals are seen slogging it out to achieve what they have set out for. They are happy, willing, patient and sincere in their overall approach. Unlike Aries, Taurus are also gifted with an ability to see a project to completion. However, when applied to their personal realm, this obstinate streak makes Taurus quite a tough nut to crack. You will see them creating a hue and cry, whenever pushed to alter their schedules and priorities. Note that it is extremely difficult to convince Taurus to change their minds. Also, many Taurus individuals are slow and lazy, which may irritate their partners. Nonetheless, the possessive Taurus individuals make excellent lovers, as they tend to value their loved ones, over everyone and everything. Their own personal lives and security net are precious to Bulls, and they do not hesitate to shower their beloved with amazing gifts.

The key planet for you Bulls is Venus, the planet of love, both idealistic and worldly. You tend to get swept off your feet by romance and beauty. When you see a beautiful painting or any other WORK or art and appreciate it, you may be sure it is the effect of Venus. You are sensual and simple, and have a keen eye for all that is beautiful in the world. When it boils down to relationships, you believe in long-term ties and often have a happy and stable marriage. You long for peace and harmony, and will rarely venture out of your relationship. 

In the Dark Side, Taurus are very Possessive, Resentful, Stubborn, Materialistic and Lazy but in  The Bright Side they are very Loyal, Determined, Reliable, Friendly, Calm and Quiet.

Taurus simply refuse to take unnecessary RISKS that can jeopardise your stability. You also attach a lot of significance to creature comforts, and can be quite materialistic, but this is what gives you that pragmatic touch. Though you cannot exactly be called an extrovert, you can be an excellent friend. You tend to assume the role of protector and guide to the friends who are close to you. In the end your determination makes you Strong in every aspects of life.