-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars

ابدأ من البداية

You raised a brow, smile tugging at your lips. "Why do you say that, Strawberry?"

His face went bright red, "I-Its just that-you seem so motherly. Constantly, cheering everyone up. Making the best of a bad situation and...just being you."

"Aw, that's so sweet~" You cheery tone carried onto your features, as your freckles turned slightly pink along with your hair. This only seemed to redden the boy even more.

The door to the medical room suddenly was thrown open as a skeletal like man appeared. "Young Midoriya, are you alright?!"

"All Might-" Izuku lips puckered inward as his eyes landed on you. In the matter of less than an hour, he fucked up.

Shattering his arm.

Drowning you in tears.

And now revealing the identity the #1 Hero.

"I-I mean-his name isn't All Might! I meant to say-um-" He was cut off by you both laughing.

"I guess, I should have introduced you to one another in the beginning." The skeletal man said, sheepishly. He rubbed the back of his neck feeling the embarrassment creep up his spine.

"Young Midoriya, [Y/n] already knows my secret."

Midoriya looked between the two eyes wide in disbelief. "How?"

"Well, Young [Y/n] is my niece."

.

.

.

.

"YOU HAVE A NIECE?!"

"Don't try and sit up!"

"Onto our final battle of Semi-Finals! From Class 1-A, our shining star, [Y/n] Hoshi!"

The crowd cheered her on as she exited the tunnel. "Go, [Y/n]!" Bisa shouted, waving her flags. Her eyes shined as she watched her older sister step into the arena, barefoot and determined.

"VS! From Class 1-A, our explosion master himself, Katsuki Bakugo!"

Katsuki smirked as you made eye contact. "Ready to lose, Freckles?"

You returned his smirk with one of your own. "Only fate can decide my loss, Sparky. And if I lose to you, so be it."