"Anyway, I think I should go now do you still have classes?" Jisung asked. Felix and Hyunjin nodded their heads while Jeongin shook his.

"Seems like you both will have fun together again while we're still stuck here in school." Felix whined making Jisung and Jeongin laugh. Well, if this isn't their last year in University both Felix and Hyunjin probably just ditch school and go home with their friends but since it's their last semester before their graduation they can't just fuck around like what they usually do.

"Well losers, me and my baby boy will leave now. I think Jisungie will treat me today since he got a pretty good exams," Jeongin joked then put his arm around Jisung's shoulder.

The older rolled his eyes and removed his friend's hand on his shoulder, "I normally get scores like this so stop talking bullshit maknae," Jeongin groaned at Jisung after calling him maknae. It's not really a big deal but Jisung said it in a mocking way so it irritates him.

"I still wouldn't call you hyung motherfuckers. You're just below me I'm your maknae on top," he proudly said making the 3 older guys to laugh at him.

"Aw the baby's whining," Hyunjin mocked.

"Shut the fuck up walnut. Let's go baby boy you're treating your daddy a pizza, leggo!" The younger responded to hyunjin then called out for Jisung so they could head out already.

The older guys only laughed the the younger's remarks and just bid their goodbyes to each other.

Jisung and Jeongin walked out of the school together while talking about some random things. Jisung roamed his eyes around looking for something interesting but unfortunately, he found nothing.

It's always like this, nothing's fun for him now. The moment he reached his 20s he already found life boring as fuck.

"Whoa there Mr. Han, looking for future someone again," Jeongin commented when he saw his friend roaming his eyes to the crowded street full of students walking in and out of their university.

"I'm not," the younger only laughed at him bitterly, it's so obvious that he's searching for something interesting, why can't it be just him?

"Sure you're not." The younger said making Jisung groan. Jeongin is throwing a drama again and he just want to smack his friend.

"Cause I'm really not," The older simply said.

"I told you I can just be that someone so you'll stop looking for them, daddy's here baby boy." The younger laughed so the older would think he's only messing around but Jisung is not stupid and he knows that the younger meant it.

"Jeongin," Jisung called out. The younger looked at him and waited for him to talk.

"I know you meant it. I told you to stop mentioning it we already talked about it and you know that I don't see you that way you're my---"

"Yeah, I know. I'm just a friend." The younger casually said cutting his friend as if it's the most obvious thing ever. He's just used to it now.

"You're not "just a friend" you're "a friend" that's different."

"Oh my god, Jisung, you don't need to reject me that harshly I know it already. Stop being overdramatic over a joke, I was just kidding. We're good right? After all, I'm still your daddy." The younger joked once again. It's already been a year since he confessed to Jisung at first everything went awkward for them but then after just a few weeks they talked to each other and discussed about it and there Jisung asked him to stay as his friend rather than anything because he don't feel the same way.

Jeongin thought he has a chance since Jisung looks so hopeless romantic but then it turned out not. The older was too focused on that "spark" thing he believes in which he didn't feel towards Jeongin.

"Daddy my ass, I'm pretty sure you're a bottom." Jisung said then laughed at the idea. Jeongin acts so tough but he's always so whiney so Jisung and Hyunjin likes teasing him all the time.

"I.N on top, Jisung. That already explains everything." Both guys laughed and just continued walking home. If Jisung can't be his at least for now the older's attention is all his. Jeongin is still hoping but not as much as before he just want to respect the latter's decision he can be a friend as much as Jisung wants.

* * * *

Jisung went out from the bathroom after taking a quick bath and sat in front of his study table after getting his accoustic guitar on the side of his room. The light in his room is already off and the only source of light is his small table lamp. Jisung likes the dim atmosphere in his room it relaxes him.

Jisung get his phone and opened the app guitar songs for song chords. He searched for a love song he can play and started strumming the guitar as he sings a song while playing the guitar.

This is his pastime he plays guitar whenever he's feeling bored.

After minutes of playing Jisung decided to stop. He brought the guitar down and just sat still on that same spot in front of his study table to space out.

Life is pretty boring and he's feeling lonely too. This is just like the other nights where he felt so lonely and wishing to cuddle with someone while they are talking about random things but unfortunately, Jisung doesn't have that special someone to be with at this moment whenever he's feeling alone.

Well to be honest, it's kinda his fault too because no one really interests him not even Jeongin who already confessed his love to him a year ago. He felt nothing and that's the very reason why Jisung responded so quickly that he can only see Jeongin as a friend and nothing more.

There's already a number of people who asked him out but they just can't get his interest either to a guy or a girl, no one was interesting.

He never really tried entertaining those people who confessed to him because he don't found them serious or sometimes they just don't have the spark. Yes, laugh at him for thinking this way but Jisung believes in that spark feeling when you meet someone, the connection is already there.

That's what Jisung wants.

He wants the feelings to just naturally form in time until he feels that spark and connection in his heart towards the other and that's the problem too because no one really make him feel any of it even Jeongin who he hangs out a lot, his feelings never really developed towards the younger it just stayed as friends.

Jisung sighed remembering how eager he wants to have his special someone yet his heart is not cooperating.

"Damn it," he whispered then sat properly. He looked at the drawer of his study table, he tried opening it and there he saw a piece of special paper he used for his project last time. He took it out and get his bag getting the only pen he has to write something.

It took him a minute to decide what to write but then something came in his mind and without a doubt he tried.

"This is stupid but okay," he whispered once again then started writing.

Dear no one,

I just decided to write something for you although I don't really know you. Yeah, call me stupid but I'm feeling bored. When are you coming? I want to cuddle y'know. I'm really feeling lonely these days.

I don't know what to say this is kinda stupid no one would actually read this anyway but this might make my feelings a bit fine.

Hey future someone, I hope you're doing fine. I hope you're okay please, I want the best for you.

Anyway, I'm Jisung just so you know. I'm rooting to meet you someday.

Your future lover,
Han Jisung

* * *
Published:
2021.04.20