Letter 01

A loud noise of students filled the room after receiving their midterm examination results. Everybody's checking their papers while groaning at the answers that they should have picked instead of what they shaded. Looking at his paper, Jisung rolled his eyes after staring at number 25.

"Damn I should have answered, A. Fucking guts you led me wrong this time," he muttered after examining his paper.

Jisung placed his paper on his desk uninterested then blankly stared at his friends who's currently checking each other's paper just to make sure that their papers were properly checked.

"Hey Jisung, what's your score?" His friend, Jeongin asked.

"149," Jisung plainly said which made his friend look at him in shock.

"Seriously?" Jeongin asked again so Jisung nodded his head.

"Shit! The boy got only one wrong I'm jealous!" Jeongin get Jisung's test paper and checked it and to his surprise Jisung wasn't joking

That's supposed to be perfect if I did not doubted my real answer fucking philosophy it's always so confusing. Jisung thought to himself while watching his friend examine his paper.

"You're really graduating with flying colors, Ji! I swear." Hyunjin said, one of his friends too.

"I know. Of course I am, I really should you know it's a must." He bitterly responded. Of course he should or else his father would be really mad and will start comparing him with his older brother again like what he usually do.

Being in a top-notch family is not good sometimes. His father is a known professor who's currently teaching at the same university where Jisung is attending, his mother is a well paid journalist while his brother is currently a top student in law school which is also working for his licence now. All of them 3 are excellent students in their time and so Jisung must be an excellent student as well cause it's such a disgrace if he isn't.

Luckily, Jisung is naturally smart but he still needs to work harder to meet his family's expectations though it's not that hard as how the others see it because he's a fast learner and as said, he is naturally smart. Well, intelligence flows good in their family's blood.

He just can't disappoint his father since their relatives at that side of his family loves to brag about their success which Jisung hates so much especially his cousin Seungmin who never stops bragging about his achievements even it never really gets Jisung's interest since he found the latter boring.

"How was it to be professor Han's son tho?" His friend Felix asked.

Jisung yawned and scratched the back of his ear before responding to his friend, "Just fine but it's pretty boring. Y'all know that my dad isn't a shitty father he's just strict in studying, I mean too strict."

"Oh yeah, I remembered him joking around when we visited you in your house." Jeongin said making Jisung to look at him confusedly.

"Well, he likes sharing his dad jokes it's really corny. Anyway, when did you visited there?" Jisung asked.

"That was when we are sophomores, before you moved out." Jisung ow-ed and nodded his head to his friends.

It's already been a year since the day he moved out of their home and started living on his own. It's much better for him although he sometimes feel lonely.

His parents are the one paying for his small apartment near their school since he doesn't have anything yet. Fortunately, his parents makes a huge amount of money or else it'll be harder for him to move out. Well, they are not that rich they just have enough for their needs and few for their wants.