Harry: fine. (in mind) I don't need anyone, I'll plan something myself.

Jaddu pats and goes.

 At night when Dev was sleeping and cuddling to his pillow... Harry entered using the master key and looked at Dev. Harry dumped all dev's clothes to the kit he brought and replaced it with kids clothes, removed the laces of his shoes and then very snidely places a Bluetooth speaker behind his bed rest and hid behind a curtain perfectly and played ghostly sounds.

Dev woke up with some odd sounds, he tried to switch on the light but couldn't, his hands were shaking, he started screaming and crying simultaneously "there is a ghost here, save me, Virat bhaiya, Rah bhai, Ro Bhaiya saveee mee..."

Rah who was adjacent heard the scream and banged on Dev's room door. Rah went inside Dev's room and heard weird voices, switched on the light. Dev was shivering by then. Rah rushed towards him and wrapped Dev in his arms protectively consoling him.

Meanwhile Harry(in mind):Yeh Paddikal Rahul ko bhai kyu bhulaya? Aur isko bhi abhi ana tha? Ab mein kya karu?

Meanwhile Monku who had also reached there called Vi and Ro.

Rah: Dev Dev... main hoon yaha... shant hoja. It's ok, it's fine. There is no ghost kid, it's fine.

Dev started sobbing more and clutching Rah and speaking incoherently.

Rah (mind): this kid is literally shivering, whoever did this, I'll see them.

Vi, Ro and Mayu entered the room and Vi flungs towards Devhul. Rah thought to go and search the speaker to stop the sound, but then looked at the way Dev was holding him. He couldn't go anywhere now.

Vi: DD... bacha... kiddo kya huva... hum sab hai yaha... chup hoja bacha.

Dev clings to both Rah and Vi for his life. Ro and Mayu both looked at each other and started to search for the speaker.

Dev: Bhaiii... woh awaz... darawana...

Rah: Dev kuch nahi hai chup hojao...

Dev starts to hiccup.

 Vi looked at Rah for once and said" its ok look voh awaz speaker se ah rahi hai, your Mayank Bhai and switched that off. See no sounds its ok." But Dev was shaken, he continued his crying holding his Vi and Rah bhai. They both just hug him more speaking all sorts of sweet nothings. Ro passed a glass of water to Rah and thought "poor kid, someone must have planned this but who? Jad to bacho pe pranks nahi karega, use pata hai Vi pitega use, then?"

Harry looks around to escape and very snidely passes though the door when everyone was concerned for Dev without anyone's notice though he guilty. Dev stops crying and drinks water. Rah patting his head and  noticed that the speaker was his that he had given to........

Rah(mind): HARRYYY why will yo do something like this? I'll kill you stupid. Use bhad mein dekhunga... pehle isko sambalta hu.

Vi: Ro aur monku tum log jao... hum dono yaha honge.

Rah noods and looks at the shivering kid. Vi looks helplessly at Rah

Vi: Dev... Bacha... daro maat hum sab hain yaha...

Rah: ha... tum toh bohot brave hona?

Dev's hold on them becomes tighter, he was shaking and not ready to understand anything, the sound was still going on in his head. Rah was patting his head timely...

Vi: Bacha agar aisa royega toh bhukar ho jayega bacha... shant hojao... dekho tumhare Rah bhai bhi hai yaha pe..

Rah(mind): agar isse kuch hua harry toh mein tujhe chodunga nahi.