Lesley: *yawns* Sup, everyone?

Chais: We all took a short nap and woke up. But Mace and Natalie are still asleep.

Fira: Admit that you took your teddy, Chais.

Chais: I-

All: Chais?

Chais: Fine. I did. But don't tell Mace. Okay?

Lea: Our mouths are shut!

Andrea: Hey guys, look!

Andrew: Andrea points at Mace and Natalie sleeping.

All: Awwww!

Chais: I never thought I'll say this. But, they look cute when they're sleeping. Especially Mace. I never saw her sleep before. She always sleeps after me, and wakes up before me.

Lea: Haha!

Lesley: They somehow had a super quick connection.

Andrea: Huh? What do you mean?

Lesley: The first time they met, was when Natalie found Mace on Social Media. She was surprised to see her same account on Wattpad as well. When Mace got 70 followers, Natalie congratulated her. Mace thanked her. And they started complimenting each other on who is a better writer. They ended up sending DMs to each other, to know each other more. Then the next day, magically, they became best friends and exchanged numbers.

(A/N~ This is the true story of how me and ReaderorWritter met each other. Just so you all can know, ReaderorWritter is super friendly and will never start a fight. Please follow her! You won't regret it.)

Chais: Ha! Cool! Mace must really know how to make friends easily!

Andrea: Natalie too!

??????: *to herself* Interesting..

Lea: It's great to have friends. Isn't it?

All: Woaaah!

Shiny: What was that?

Andrea: Probably some turbulence. It's slight. Don't worry.

Fira: The last thing we would want on a flight is turbulence.

Shiny: *laughs* Silly Fira!

Fira: Did I say something wrong?

Chais: Fira, turbulence happens in flights only! There is none of it in the water or roads! Why would it be the least thing we want?

Fira: Oh, yeah! Sorry. The flight got a bit into my head. Heheh.

All: *laugh*

Andrew: After 2 hours, the turbulence started coming hard. Guys! Be careful!

Zephy: Of what?

Andrew: Turbulence Incoming!

*Plane Shakes A Lot*

All: Woah!

Mace: *wakes up* What's happening? Why are we shaking?

Fira: Turbulence! Woah! Hey, airplane! Not cool!

Mace: Natalie! Wake up, buddy! Natalie?

Natalie: *wakes up and sits down* Huh? What's wrong? Turbulence, is it?

Andrea: Yes it is. Just for a while.

Lesley: I hope it is. 4 hours till landing.

Chais: Yikes! That's a lot!