" JJ what-" you began to speak, but all of the sudden the events of the day began unraveling in your head. She tilted her head in confusion and looked at you nervously.

" Where is she?" Where's (Y/N)!?" You exclaimed in a pure sense of panic.

" Well.. when the unsub knocked you unconscious, he... took her." She chocked.

You let out a shakey breath. It felt like you had been punched in the gut as your Brain racked itself with guilt. You thought back to what the unsub had done to the previous victims, and visibly winced, knowing he would probably be doing those horrible things to your best friend.

Then you began to think about what would happen if she died. You had loved her for so long, but were just to scared to tell her. You couldn't bear to live in a world where she didn't exist. A world that wasn't blessed with her smile, or her laugh that made the sun shine just a little brighter. You couldn't think like that. You needed to be thinking about how you could save her. That's all that mattered.

Time skip...

  The whole team was now in the police station. We all worked hard as to find a location, but had no such luck. It had been two hours since (Y/N) was abducted and with every minute that passed, the fear of losing the one person who meant the most to you became almost unbearable.

  The urge to scream and throw things became more intense, but so did the urge to curl up in a ball and let yourself slip into the darkness that had fought so hard to consume you. That was until Garcia called.

" I just got a email with a link to a live stream. Guys... she's in it. He's live streaming everything. I'm trying to track his location but it's bouncing of hundreds of servers all over the world." She chocked as she clearly tried to stop herself from sobbing.

" Garcia forward the link now!" You boomed the sound of clicking slowed a bit.

" Guys.. she's in bad shape.." she stared.

" Garcia send us the video, and that's an order." Hotch barked at Garcia who sighed reluctantly.

    As you felt your heart rate beast faster and faster, you braced yourself to see what shape she was in. The sudden flash on the computer made you wince, but as you saw (Y/N) your heart sunk. Her face was heavily bruised and the button down blouse was now ripped. Her hand were cuffed to the celling as her feet barley touched the ground.

    The tears you tried so hard to fight back threatened to pool on your eyes. You watched as she faded in and out of consciousness until Garcia finally spoke again.

" Guys I've got an address! It's two blocks from his work on 15th street!" She let out a cry of relief.

We sprinted out the door and rushed to (Y/N)s location. The thought of what you would do the man who did this to her poisoned your mind as you jumped into the passengers seat. But then the thought of seeing her sweet smile after this was all after, that was the most rewarding thought in the world.

Time skip...

(Y/N)'s POV: 

As your eyes opened the dim glow of the light hurt your eyes. The faint beeping in the background and the smell of a sterile hospital flooded your senses as you came to.

You looked over to your right side, and noticed Spencer at your side with your hand in his. You smiled as you watched him contently as he slept so peacefully.

" Morning sleepyhead." You said roughly as you smiled warmly at him.

He stirred a bit before the realization that I was awake hit him. But when it did, it brought such a feeling of joy and gratefulness you almost forgot about the pain you were in. His face lit up like a small child as pulled you into a tight hug.

" I'm sorry I wasn't there for you (Y/n). I'm so sorry." He cried.

  He was clearly torn between relief that I was ok and the guilt he felt for letting me be taken. You let out a sad sigh as you scooted over in your small hospital bed, giving him space to cuddle up next to you.

His head was in the crook of your neck and his arms were wrapped around your waist as you slowly ran your hands through his soft hair.

"None of this is your fault you hear me? Spencer if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be holding you right now. You saved me spence." You cooed as he slowly began slowing his tears.

He rolled over on his side, his hands still around your waist as you gazed into each other's eyes. He brushed a piece of your wildly untamed hair behind your ear as he began to speak.

" (Y/N)... I-I.. I love you." He whispered as he bit his lip.

Tears pooled in your eyes as you looked into his golden brown eyes.

" I love you to Spencer. Always have, always will." You smiled softly as you leaned over to him, so that your lips could meet his in a sweet embrace.

You broke away in desperate need of a breath. He did the same as you brought your hands back you to play with his hair. He hummed in contentment as he pulled your body closer to his so that your chest were now touching. You nuzzled you head under his and you both fell into a peaceful sleep in each others arms.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wow so this was a bit of a long one lol. Hope you enjoyed it and please comment any ideas that pop into your minds🙏🙏 also this one might have a few mistakes cause I'm doing this to keep my mind off of the fact that's I have a terrible headache so my apologies if this makes no sense