𝘵𝘸𝘰

•••

"Woah, this place is amazing." Y/N exclaimed as she and Ali arrived at Golf N Stuff.

"I know, right." Ali said, tying her bike to where the other bikes where parked as well, Y/N doing the same.

"So, what shall we do first?" Y/N asked.

"Arcade? You up for it?" Ali asked.

"Oh, hell yeah." Y/N exclaimed, making Ali laugh and them heading off to the arcade part of Golf N Stuff.

The two girls played hockey, the game where you had to shoot zombies, and basketball. After playing at the arcade part, they played mini golf at the golf area where Y/N scored almost every time. After that, the two girls headed out to eat at a diner nearby.

"So, let me get this straight, you caught Susan making out with this Tommy guy at your parents bedroom at a party?" Y/N asked, laughing.

"Yeah, it was actually traumatizing." Ali joked, laughing as well. "But anyways, the girls and I are headed to the beach tomorrow and we'd love for you to come, would you like to?"

"Yeah, sure, kinda like a party before senior year." Y/N replied.

"That's great, Y/N, and who knows maybe you'll meet a boy there." Ali teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

Y/N threw some fries at her, Ali dodging to avoid them. "Maybe, I heard California boys are fine." Y/N stated.

"Well, some but some are not." Ali said, drinking her soda. Y/N laughed at her statement.

"Believe me, Y/N, there are some guys who'd look hot but are total jerks." Ali said.

"Well then, I hope I find the ones that are not jerks then." Y/N said, looking outside the window.

•••

"Y/N! I missed you!" Susan exclaimed, hugging her tightly.

"Aww, Susan, I missed you too." Y/N said, hugging her back.

Both girls pulled away from the hug then Barbara came and tackled Y/N into another hug. "Y/N, I missed you too, I'm so glad you're gonna be here."

"I'm glad as well that I already have friends here." Y/N said.

"And I gotta say, you look hot in the swimsuit you're wearing." Susan teased, eyeing Y/N up and down.

"Oh, really? I think it looks better on your bedroom floor." Y/N teased back, making the four girls laugh.

"Anyways, enough with the flirting and let's go." Ali said, linking with Y/N's arm, Y/N doing the same with Susan and Susan to Barbara.

The four girls sat down on the sand, enjoying the sun. Y/N took out her towel and spread it on the sand, laying on it. She wore the exact same red bikini, Phoebe Cates wore in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, one of her favorite movies.

"Hey, Y/N, need some shades?" Barbara asked her as she saw Y/N covering her eyes with a face towel.

"Sure." Y/N replied, taking the white shades from Barbara and wearing it.