🦈💥 ◇ Boyfrie- Wait Fiancée!?

Hope you guys like this and if you have any requests leave them in the comments

Ship- KiriBaku

Setting- Kirishima has been acting strangely all day and Bakugou finally finds out why

Bakugou Pov

I dont know why, but Kirishima has been acting strangely.

Its not our anniversary, so I dont know why he's being secretive.

He's been on the phone a lot with the squad and always goes into the other room.

Usually he puts it on speaker and just talks to whoever is on the phone.

Its just strange.

The only thing he told me today is that we're going to the park later for dinner.

I guess like a picnic date.

Which I bet will be fun as dates with Kirishima are always fun.

Maybe the squad is helping him set up and doesn't wanna ruin the surprise of how it looks by talking on the phone while I'm in the room.

Before I know it Kirishima walks back into the room with a big smile on his face.

"You ready to go?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah I'm ready Ei" I said as I got shoes on.

We left and decided to walk to the park as it wasn't that far from our house.

We were holding hands as we walked and Kirishima just chatted about anything as I listened.

I talked every now and then, but mostly I just listened to Kirishima talk.

It was soothing and kept me calm.

Soon we reached the park and Kirishima lead me over to a blanket and a basket.

I sat down as did Kirishima and we began eating and chatting.

After we ate we went on a walk around the park and to thr bridge.

I noticed it was the bridge that I confessed to Kirishima and I gave a faint smile.

"I see you remember" Kirishima said with a chuckle.

"Best day of my life" I said making Kirishima blush.

He went in front of me and stopped me.

I gave him a confused look before he got down on one knee.

I gasped as tears began to fill my eyes.

"Kat I love you more than anything in this world and I would love it if you would be by my side for the rest our lives. Will you marry me?" Kirishima asked with tears in his eyes.

I nodded quickly "Yes you dont even have to ask" I said as he put the ring on my finger.

I pulled him up and into a kiss as I heard cheering and a flash of a camera.

I couldnt care less the only thing that matter was Kirishima at the moment.

Word Count- 449

Hope you guys liked it